THE BROWNS BOARD

This is why we shoot you volume 123,141,928

ok i watched like 3 or 4 of those videos...walter you racist piece of shit scumbag what in any of those video's shows any justification whatsoever for a statement "this is why we shoot you"...? It's not civil behavior I grant you but I saw nothing in those videos that would have prompted me, if I was a police officer, to draw my fucking weapon on anyone...you impudent little assclown. 3/4 fart huffing fgts like you that somehow make it past dept psyche screenings are who give cops nationwide a bad name you disgraceful little shit.

Half that shit if I was a cop and showed up to it i couldn't be able to keep a straight face, especially the SF video...you'd see a cop down the street trying to hide behind something cause he was laughing too hard. But shoot someone over that stupid shit? Man Walter you need psychiatric help. This wasn't your first post like this, you've posted before about "dreaming" and "fantasizing" about killing muslims. You're a misfit...a complete social misfit.

Half that shit if I was a cop and showed up to it i couldn't be able to keep a straight face, especially the SF video...you'd see a cop down the street trying to hide behind something cause he was laughing too hard. But shoot someone over that stupid shit? Man Walter you need psychiatric help. This wasn't your first post like this, you've posted before about "dreaming" and "fantasizing" about killing muslims. You're a misfit...a complete social misfit.

Haha.. Cleve calls Walter the social misfit after watching those vids.

You seriously lack intuition. Walter wasn't implying these people in particular be shot you bozo. His reasoning was that these people are especially brazen, and have a propensity to act like violent subhuman savages is why they get shot.

This is not saying I agree with Walters premise. Who is "we" in Walters thread title? The white kid who shot up the church? There certainly isn't a whites running around killing blacks epidemic.

Haha.. Cleve calls Walter the social misfit after watching those vids.

You seriously lack intuition. Walter wasn't implying these people in particular be shot you bozo. His reasoning was that these people are especially brazen, and have a propensity to act like violent subhuman savages is why they get shot.

This is not saying I agree with Walters premise. Who is "we" in Walters thread title? The white kid who shot up the church? There certainly isn't a whites running around killing blacks epidemic.

His thread title is "this is why we shoot you"...and then his first post in said thread is "fucking savages". I think it's you who lacks certain baseline comprehension. Maybe some reading skills on top as well, what do you think?

Archived