THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Black on White Crime ignored by the media

I found a little backstory to this, apparently there's a video of this guy getting into a brawl with other people. It goes on for a while apparently...the description of the video said that he disengaged more than once but came back into the video again to continue the fight. Sounds like he was drunk. I have no idea what precipitated the fight but apparently this guy was hankerin for a brawl with somebody. Maybe that's the reason this isn't being picked up as a real crime. I mean if I go out this weekend and start a fight with a group of black guys and end up getting me arse kicked...not exactly a hate crime is it?

Again, for the umpteenth time guys.....get some context before you post. Cause context is a ngr.

Speaking of Florida State University, follow along as they kicked their quarterback off the team for punching a bitch at a bar. I guess that's standard issue for FSU but his attorney was on TV today. Apparently she called him the n-word so she deserved an ass beating.

WSS

ok so now that i'm home and i hear some of this audio....apparently none of you dumb fuckers actually paid attention to it. Otherwise you'd have caught that BLACK people were tellin people this ain't cool and back up let's get him some help. Did you not catch that? Obviously you hear a couple ngrs saying damn you got knocked the fuck out...but people were genuinely trying to help this dude. I didn't see a single white face either. If a black guy walked into some bar in the south and started a fight and got knocked out..i'm not sure people would be helping him. Again, if you read the backstory you'll understand that this dude voluntarily got into a fight. In fact it was broken up several times and he came back for more. I don't know what precipitated the fight, maybe someone called him honkey i dunno. But trying to equate unequatables yet again jesus christ.

Still reflects on the huge minority subculture in the

black segment of our society.

No worse than the pillbillies who regularly turn the neighborhoods where I live into complete dumps. That said, we all know that there would be zero news about the initially posted video even if they jumped him just for being white.

Example of said pillbillies,

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features/eyewitness-news/stories/Fayette-County-Mother-Faces-Child-Abuse-Charge-158832.shtml#.VZxUO3pViko

ok so now that i'm home and i hear some of this audio....apparently none of you dumb fuckers actually paid attention to it. Otherwise you'd have caught that BLACK people were tellin people this ain't cool and back up let's get him some help. Did you not catch that? Obviously you hear a couple ngrs saying damn you got knocked the fuck out...but people were genuinely trying to help this dude. I didn't see a single white face either. If a black guy walked into some bar in the south and started a fight and got knocked out..i'm not sure people would be helping him. Again, if you read the backstory you'll understand that this dude voluntarily got into a fight. In fact it was broken up several times and he came back for more. I don't know what precipitated the fight, maybe someone called him honkey i dunno. But trying to equate unequatables yet again jesus christ.

Oh the outrage that a misleading thread topic about blacks be posted right Cleve?

I can probably post a dozen stories of blacks killing or beating whites without being provoked ...the murder of a white baby in a crib, the murder of a white jogger because of boredom, "polar bear hunting" in which blacks pick randomly a white person to beat up etc..

Spare us the manufactured outrage Michael Moore.

Cleve and his ilk cant admit that these things go on at 50x the rate the opposite does because that wouldn't fit the narrative. After all the left is the "good" people and they can't allow as to how (a much higher percentage of) the poor oppressed minorities actually are violent criminal scum.

Logic - your example was one lowlife that wasn't black.

How does that relate to crowds of blacks laughing about

a white person getting attacked?

Like the white gal with her son who got attacked by a black

girl, who even attacked her young son, and the rest cheered her

on laughing?

The subject isn't lowlifes, who come in all colors ,etc.

The subject is large subculture. The black subculture where the

attacks and bs "anger" and laughing....

something is really wrong there. Major subculture problem.

Logic - your example was one lowlife that wasn't black.

How does that relate to crowds of blacks laughing about

a white person getting attacked?

Like the white gal with her son who got attacked by a black

girl, who even attacked her young son, and the rest cheered her

on laughing?

The subject isn't lowlifes, who come in all colors ,etc.

The subject is large subculture. The black subculture where the

attacks and bs "anger" and laughing....

something is really wrong there. Major subculture problem.

I guess it depends on where you are at. If I lived in a big city, I would expect that if a mob of dummies were trying to attack me they would likely be black. When it happens here (and it does), it is usually hillbillies who took offense for just about anything. A friend of mine was jumped by a pack of hillbillies at a Taco Bell because he bumped into one of the pack and he "didn't apologize enough". The difference being that hillbillies don't immediately pull out their phones and start screaming "WORLD STAR!".

Probably. We did have that post of those rednecks in the store parking lot being extremely

stupid and squabbling with the police showing up.

I think that, though, was a family or two of lowlifes. Like the riots in Ferguson etc....

we're talking a large subculture - huge groups at one time, around the country.

Perhaps, because racial injustice, AND feigned racial victimhood for political reasons where none exists....,

combines to make large groups of blacks around the country, mostly in the inner cities... of people think that they are justfied to be

a "Lord of the Flies", inner city in the black communities, where "gangsta rap" attitudes prevail, and kids

cop a "don't care" attitude about going to school, working to grow as people, and being lowlifes is the way to be.

Probably. We did have that post of those rednecks in the store parking lot being extremely

stupid and squabbling with the police showing up.

I think that, though, was a family or two of lowlifes. Like the riots in Ferguson etc....

we're talking a large subculture - huge groups at one time, around the country.

Perhaps, because racial injustice, AND feigned racial victimhood for political reasons where none exists....,

combines to make large groups of blacks around the country, mostly in the inner cities... of people think that they are justfied to be

a "Lord of the Flies", inner city in the black communities, where "gangsta rap" attitudes prevail, and kids

cop a "don't care" attitude about going to school, working to grow as people, and being lowlifes is the way to be.

I don't doubt it. But I think it may just be concentrations of poor and/or dumb people. You literally can't put a for sale sign on your home here if you want any chance of your house having an ounce of copper or any furniture left in it. My dad put a for sale sign on his home and the place was stripped in a day. Even when they have decent members of some of these pill turd families, they tend to do the same things that the ghetto moms do. "Oh poor Ray Ray is a good boy and he is just having a rough time."

When the wind storm hit a few years ago, pillbillies were attacking people at those automated stations where you can buy bags of ice. Med students at the local university have been attacked by packs of inbred turds and robbed after getting knocked out. They do it to mostly women so it is even more despicable. The difference being that there aren't enough people concentrated in one place for these type of dummies to really have the kind of mob mentality that you get with inner cities.

If huge concentrations of pillbillies lived in the inner cities......

egad. Just build fences to keep them in, and all the decent people out.

Cleve and his ilk cant admit that these things go on at 50x the rate the opposite does because that wouldn't fit the narrative. After all the left is the "good" people and they can't allow as to how (a much higher percentage of) the poor oppressed minorities actually are violent criminal scum.

I'm in no denial about the current state of affairs in the black community. What i'm not going to let pass without comment though is the posting of non related material. Not on my watch. You don't get to post a video of a white guy who "voluntarily" got into a fight with possibly multiple people and not just blacks, and got his shit kicked in....and label this event as black on white crime. Uh uh. Nope. I know full well there are actual cases of black on white crime......OF COURSE you monkeys. But the posting of salacious non related material will not be tolerated in the Clev4lfe zone. It's intellectually lazy at best.

But the posting of salacious non related material will not be tolerated in the Clev4lfe Clevfan4life

Great. You misspelled your own login name.....

I'm in no denial about the current state of affairs in the black community. What i'm not going to let pass without comment though is the posting of non related material. Not on my watch. You don't get to post a video of a white guy who "voluntarily" got into a fight with possibly multiple people and not just blacks, and got his shit kicked in....and label this event as black on white crime. Uh uh. Nope. I know full well there are actual cases of black on white crime......OF COURSE you monkeys. But the posting of salacious non related material will not be tolerated in the Clev4lfe zone. It's intellectually lazy at best.

Of course had one drunken idiot black man come in and started fight and dozens of white people pummeled him I would imagine that would be a string of arrests and the establishment probably closed down. What do you think? Assuming your watch is still on.

WSS

Cleve post a link where you got that background information because I haven't found anything except it was under investigation. I read nothing where this guy provoked anything.

Are you getting this mixed up with the incident int Texas:

He Was Reportedly Intoxicated When He Started Waving a Confederate Flag and Hurling Racial Slurs. What Happened Next Has Police Investigating.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/07/drunk-man-allegedly-waved-a-confederate-flag-and-started-hurling-racial-slurs-then-the-crowd-reacted/

Archived