THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Black on White Crime ignored by the media

Cleve post a link where you got that background information because I haven't found anything except it was under investigation. I read nothing where this guy provoked anything.

Are you getting this mixed up with the incident int Texas:

He Was Reportedly Intoxicated When He Started Waving a Confederate Flag and Hurling Racial Slurs. What Happened Next Has Police Investigating.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/07/drunk-man-allegedly-waved-a-confederate-flag-and-started-hurling-racial-slurs-then-the-crowd-reacted/

the incident I read up on was the one in Cincy...which i'm pretty sure is where that video took place. Now they don't know what precipitated the fight....but that the individual in question can be seen in and out of the video multiple times. So the fight was broken up but people came back for more...he was a willing participant essentially.

the incident I read up on was the one in Cincy...which i'm pretty sure is where that video took place. Now they don't know what precipitated the fight....but that the individual in question can be seen in and out of the video multiple times. So the fight was broken up but people came back for more...he was a willing participant essentially.

The only video I have seen shows the victim bloody and knocked out on the ground. I have looked at multiple sources and can find nothing but they are investigating what led up to the victim being assaulted.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/cincinnatis-safety-put-under-microscope-after-violent-events-on-july-4/34019186

The alleged details of the beating of the victim were told by a police officer in an anonymous online statement reported by the website Cincinnati Vs. Everyone:

…”So then we form into riot formation with helmets on and begin passing out the shields. Honestly this was the first time I got to partake in this. So we see ahead a scuffle begin and think it’s just a fight. Well not so much, it was like 40 v. 1. I saw 40 v. 1, it was 40 black youths stomping the crap out of one unlucky male white. He didn’t do anything to deserve this beating except be white. I’m going to skip all the rhetoric and just say don’t we all matter??? This just pissed us all off. Time to rescue or at least try to get these thugs off of him. So we were sent in with shields and arrest team to do a victim rescue. Feel bad for the guy since he nor anyone deserved a beat down like that for no reason…”

yeah that police dept is walking back hard on that one officers statement...there is apparently a video that shows said white male "multiple" times joining a fight. There's now unconfirmed reports the guy who got beat was throwing fireworks at people....I dunno, we'll find out.

Cincinnati Police Chief Calls for Hate Crime Charges in Vicious Mob Beating of White Man (GRAPHIC)

Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell is now calling for hate crime charges in the horrific mob beating of a white man who was left bloodied and unconscious on the sidewalk on the Fourth of July.

The brutal attack was first described as “anti-white” by officer Alicia Essert in the original incident report, but Capt. Mike Neville said on Monday that the preliminary description was incorrect.

Chief Blackwell has apparently reconsidered and found cause to ask Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters to pursue hate crime charges in the beating, the Cincinnati Inquirer reported.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/08/days-after-backing-off-anti-white-claim-police-chief-calls-for-hate-crime-charges-in-vicious-mob-beating/

Supposedly there's a video of that guy getting into multiple fights. We'll see. Obviously if he really did catch a beating simply for being white than that's fucked...but you guys are quick to jump on that wagon. Any number of things could have been the trigger in that drunken rowdy environment. Any of you that have actually been in a scrum like that know full well that people just start fighting. There was plenty of black on black fighting that night as well. We don't know if it was ONLY cause he was white until there's an investigation.....right? Control your emotions and have some sense about you is all i'm asking.

Archived