THE BROWNS BOARD

Intimidation and harrassment of Christian businesses and moral Americans by Obamao's gays and the left must stop

calfoxwc

The point that gets lost is that they didn't necessarily refuse service. The lezzies could have gone in and bought a dozen cupcakes and I bet they would have gotten them. By your logic black bakeries would be forced to make kkk themed cakes because, hey, you can't refuse to make anything based on your personal beliefs

Gay marriage has a history of lynching Christians? Also, the black folks could claim they were exercising their religious freedoms as members of the Nation of Islam and could refuse service.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the legislation protects religious institutions from having to do weddings under threat of legal or civil retaliation, I don't see a problem with it. But I also don't see why someone would want to be a jerkoff and sue someone else to force them to make things or offer services to you.

makes sense.

Gay marriage has a history of lynching Christians? Also, the black folks could claim they were exercising their religious freedoms as members of the Nation of Islam and could refuse service.

Ok whose ancestors have had a history of being fucked with by somebody else's ancestors? Let's see a show of hands! Ok everybody look at each other and say man I'm sorry for what happened two three four five or six hundred years ago.

Rumor has it that some of my ancestors came from Prussia so I foreswear any vengeance against any of you guys who might be descendants of Frederick the Great. Are we good? Oh and my Irish side forgives King Billy and the whole house of orange.

WSS

Ok whose ancestors have had a history of being fucked with by somebody else's ancestors? Let's see a show of hands! Ok everybody look at each other and say man I'm sorry for what happened two three four five or six hundred years ago.

Rumor has it that some of my ancestors came from Prussia so I foreswear any vengeance against any of you guys who might be descendants of Frederick the Great. Are we good? Oh and my Irish side forgives King Billy and the whole house of orange.

WSS

Chris has some explaining to do to me and my ancestors. I would like some sort of reparations in the form of whiskey and currency.

We both know that people are far more butthurt over more recent (recent being in the last 75 years) events like Jim Crow than how Egyptians treated Jews in ancient times. I get your point but we both know damn well that people aren't going to take that same approach.

That doesn't matter. You can't refuse service based on things you don't morally agree with apparently. Being in the KKK is not a crime and, in and of itself, is not hurting anybody.

That doesn't matter. You can't refuse service based on things you don't morally agree with apparently. Being in the KKK is not a crime and, in and of itself, is not hurting anybody.

I personally feel that I should be able to refuse you service for whatever I want to because it is my business. I am just saying that allowing for religious people to refuse service to people will have a fair amount of unintended consequences.

I actually have Pocahantas in my ancestry.

I forgive Chris and the rest of the Brits, but my

civil rights were violated, and I want reparations.

Gold nugget, root beer, anchovie pizza, and about

five thousand bucks for going back to Hawaii or

Alaska on vacation......

and a new pickup truck.

and an island in a wilderness lake in central Ontario.

I've still yet to hear a rational, valid argument based on modern realities that convinces me gay people marrying is bad for our society.....or more bad than what heterosexuals have done with the institution of marriage. It all boils down to cause jesus said it was bad. So we're supposed to deny modern people who are grown consenting adults, the ability to fulfill their relationships in a way we let other people fulfill theirs...and promptly shit on it like I said, but I digress.

None of you can prove to me that gay people are bad for our society. It's all "your faith". Your faith tells you it's wrong. Your faith has told you many things throughout the centuries that we as modern humans look back on now with utter horror. Your faith is just not convincing anymore. And often your faith comes across as exactly that dark force that still plagues the minds of men. That impetus to impose your belief structure on other men no matter what.

I don't expect any of you to condone gay marriage. It's not your thing. Your faith tells you that's wrong and I respect that. I can't prove to you on a spiritual level that's it's right. But what we do now have proof of is that gay people are just the same as everyone else. They come in all colors, shapes and sizes. They can be flaming assholes and they can be some of the greatest people walking this fucking planet. Thankfully in my experience I've known more of those people...although I have known one flaming little cunt bag i'd still like to toss off a tall bridge. Point is we've observed them now plenty in our society and we know they're not some kind of cancer waiting to spring one on us. They can be complete silly queers but in the end they comprise the same spectrum of human behaviors as everybody else. Ergo they shouldn't be denied the ability to come together and benefit from their relationship EXACTLY in the same ways as anybody else.

Why should the guy in Montana with two wives and all of them being consenting adults be denied the right for legal marriage now that we have redefined the definition of marriage? Isn't that discriminating against his beliefs and his right to pursuit of happiness? What about the designer guy who loves his cat and wants to get married to his cat? Let everyone fulfill their relationships in their own way, who are they hurting? Why should society deprive modern grown people of their rights?

Why should the guy in Montana with two wives and all of them being consenting adults be denied the right for legal marriage now that we have redefined the definition of marriage? Isn't that discriminating against his beliefs and his right to pursuit of happiness? What about the designer guy who loves his cat and wants to get married to his cat? Let everyone fulfill their relationships in their own way, who are they hurting? Why should society deprive modern grown people of their rights?

I'm married to my Sheep. It isn't so baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I personally don't care if some dummy wants to marry a bunch of people. Let them deal with the legal ramifications of divorcing multiple people.

And the cat can't consent to getting married.

All you need is for some pro gay activist liberal judge to declare

that "meow" means "i do".

Would anybody be surprised if that actually happened?

Not me, not anymore...

All you need is for some pro gay activist liberal judge to declare

that "meow" means "i do".

Would anybody be surprised if that actually happened?

Not me, not anymore...

I would be shocked. I would then be able to have my dog prosecuted as a sex offender for licking its asshole in my living room in front of everyone.

LOL

Unfortunately I think Michelle ObamaUnfortunately I think Michelle Obama and and Mayor Bloomberg Mayor Bloomberg have already have already planted their flag on that issue! on that issue!

WSS

^

What happened with the speech to text there?

The Tenth Amendment to the Constitution states, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

When the Supreme Court ruled on same-sex “marriage," it did so outside of its enumerated powers. The ruling is unlawful. State courts and officials are not required to adhere to an unjust ruling by five lawyers. Please see my important update below — Mat.

In a brief to the Alabama Supreme Court, Liberty Counsel presented legal arguments following the opinion in the marriage case at the U.S. Supreme Court. Liberty Counsel told the Alabama Supreme Court …

"When considering the Supreme Court's Obergefell opinion, state Supreme Courts should contemplate the decision's substantial assault on the Rule of Law, Democracy, and Natural Law, and its necessary diminishment of the constitutional right to Free Exercise of Religion."
Chief Justice John Roberts said it best in his dissenting opinion to Obergefell
“[For] those who believe in a government of laws, not of men, the majority's approach is deeply disheartening….Five lawyers have closed the debate and enacted their own vision of marriage as a matter of constitutional law."

Simply stated, the Obergefell opinion is an assault on Democracy.

Justice Antonin Scalia warned ...

"This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine…robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves."

The decision from five lawyers ignored the natural order of marriage: the union of a man and a woman who complement each other biologically and socially, which union produces children, creates a family, and builds society.

There is existing precedent for a state's highest court to reject an unlawful mandate from the U.S. Supreme Court. The hope of our Constitutional Republic rests upon state officials and American citizens who will refuse to allow five black-robed judges to rob us of our free, representative form of government. A judicial opinion without a constitutional basis is not law and should not be followed by any state or citizen.

The brief to the Alabama Supreme Court by Liberty Counsel points out that the Wisconsin Supreme Court refused to follow the U.S. Supreme Court opinion in theDred Scott case, which said that blacks were not entitled to full protection as citizens.

The Liberty Counsel brief also urges the Alabama Supreme Court to protect the religious freedom of its citizens and to ensure protection of the constitutional rights of Alabama probate judges and Christian business owners.

Never before in America has a religious requirement been a prerequisite to hold office or own a business, and it cannot begin now. To require Christians to pull pages out of their Bible in order to hold office or own a business is anti-American and it is unconstitutional, despite what any judge may say.

This is just the beginning of Liberty Counsel's efforts to protect natural marriage in our nation state-by-state and however necessary.

That is why your financial help has never been more needed to help us carry on the fight. In fact, I am hoping you can send your largest gift possible to support our vital work today.

Every gift of any amount will be a tremendous help at this crucial time.

+ + All three branches of the United States Government were created and empowered to do their respective jobs by, we, the People of the United States.

When any branch of government, elected official, or unelected judicial member oversteps their limited and enumerated powers as outlined in the Constitution, their acts are unlawful and void.

Thirty-one states have held constitutional amendments that marriage was a "union between one man and one woman," while others simply did not recognize same-sex "marriages."

After the Supreme Court dismantled the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013, federal and state courts all across the nation overruled the expressed will of the people and used the Supreme Court's ruling as an excuse to wrongly overturn their state's laws on natural marriage.

I submit to you that the only reason there is a shift in the perceived acceptance of same-sex "marriage" is because of the imposition of the courts over the will of the people!

+ + We will not observe unjust laws!

Be assured that there are many Americans who are determined to stop the mockery of God's plan for marriage and the family. We will not surrender until every resource is employed to reinstate natural marriage as the standard in our nation.

I am praying that efforts to marginalize Christians and attempts to make us "call good that which is evil" will backfire. I am seeking millions of Americans who still believe in biblical morality to stand with us!

I have determined that we will never give in. Liberty Counsel won't quit, in this crucial battle.

Please join with us in the stand for natural marriage.

Thank you for being among those who stand for biblical morality!

God bless you,

Mat

P.S. This bears repeating: We are receiving many requests from "friends of friends" of Liberty Counsel who missed out on the earlier opportunities to sign the Marriage Solidarity Pledge.

Please encourage your likeminded friends and family members to go towww.libertycounsel.com to read and sign the Marriage Solidarity Pledge, as well as to access other Liberty Counsel resources.

LOL

Unfortunately I think Michelle ObamaUnfortunately I think Michelle Obama and and Mayor Bloomberg Mayor Bloomberg have already have already planted their flag on that issue! on that issue!

WSS

^

What happened with the speech to text there?

Steve is actually a robot and just started glitching. Needs to recharge before it gets more serious.

I just watched an episode of the new series Humans on AMC.

Like it? I've been watching the series here. Not sure I like it, but I'm intrigued enough by the concept to see where it goes.

Archived