THE BROWNS BOARD

Intimidation and harrassment of Christian businesses and moral Americans by Obamao's gays and the left must stop

calfoxwc

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus had no societal reason to talk to the women, at all. Christians want to stand up for their beliefs yet scorn the very sinners that Christ died for. Brownskidd

Oh, I comprehend fine - I saw your point, I was just amazed at how invalid it was. If some gay person asked me about

salvation, and Christianity, would I talk to them about it?

Sure, in a business environment, working on a project.....Would I bake them a cake for their wedding? hell no.

You need to differentiate between witnessing God's Grace to someone..... and condoning perversion. We all sin.

But the gay garbage isn't like a lie where you say you are sick and have to stay home from work.

It's perversion, and a serious offense to what God created - the union between a MAN and a WOMAN.

I say again - ADAM AND EVE......... not woody, chris, and cleve

I think I told the story about my wife going to my dad's for the first time. He was having a cookout and had went out to buy food for it. I had not told my dad that Jas is black because I just didn't think it would matter.

I walk in and he sees her and doesn't bat an eye. He then goes "well we have fried chicken in the kitchen and........fruit". I could see how distressed he was because he bought the fried chicken and water melon without knowing Jas was going to be there. He just likes fried chicken and water melon haha. We went into the kitchen and she busted out laughing. She knew why he said fruit and later talked to him. They both still joke about it.

So, think on this. Jesus railed in anger at the moneychangers, overturning tables.

Did he simply be happy and accept them? Nope.

We Christians would do well to also reject perversion, especially of

real, natural MARRIAGE.

If you want to emulate Jesus, then overturn "the tables" of gay and transgender

and sheep humping perversions.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-angry.html

What would you get, if Chris, Woody and Cleve flipped the bird at

some belligerent gays in a parade?

........................ answer to come later.....

Chickens?

Chickens are decent people.

They tend to plan those things. Gay people are meticulous. Ever seen how they dress and maintain their lawns?

Bitch all you want about what they do in their bedrooms, but if you mofo's want your property values to go up.... invite the queers to your neighborhood. No joke.

Jesus had no societal reason to talk to the women, at all. Christians want to stand up for their beliefs yet scorn the very sinners that Christ died for. Brownskidd

Oh, I comprehend fine - I saw your point, I was just amazed at how invalid it was. If some gay person asked me about

salvation, and Christianity, would I talk to them about it?

Sure, in a business environment, working on a project.....Would I bake them a cake for their wedding? hell no.

You need to differentiate between witnessing God's Grace to someone..... and condoning perversion. We all sin.

But the gay garbage isn't like a lie where you say you are sick and have to stay home from work.

It's perversion, and a serious offense to what God created - the union between a MAN and a WOMAN.

I say again - ADAM AND EVE......... not woody, chris, and cleve

I don't disagree. I just don't see baking a cake as condoning sin. Now look at where we are at. However, what if this happened.

Gays - Thanks for baking the cake for our wedding, we weren't sure how it would go down with us being gay and all

Baker - Well, I am christian, and I don't agree with what your doing, but from a service stand point, it's just a cake.

Gays - Hmm, I see your point, thanks for serving us and treating us kindly

Baker makes news and Christians look like good people and not the one ready to kill everyone for being gay.

I don't disagree. I just don't see baking a cake as condoning sin. Now look at where we are at. However, what if this happened.

Gays - Thanks for baking the cake for our wedding, we weren't sure how it would go down with us being gay and all

Baker - Well, I am christian, and I don't agree with what your doing, but from a service stand point, it's just a cake.

Gays - Hmm, I see your point, thanks for serving us and treating us kindly

Baker makes news and Christians look like good people and not the one ready to kill everyone for being gay.

Alternatively:

Gays - we'd like a wedding cake for our wedding please

Baker - I'm gonna have to think about that one; I'm not really comfortable doing this.

Gays - OK I understand, I don't want to put you in an awkward position; you do make the best cakes in town though and it would be a shame if we couldn't have one

Either:

Baker - hey, that's true! I like you guys. Go on then, I'll bake a cake for you.

Baker - sorry guys, I'm sure bakeries x, y, and z will be able to help you out and they're great too.

It doesn't have to be complicated.

LOL. That's terrible.

If I were a baker, and somebody comes in and buys a cake, I sell em a cake.

I would never take a special order for a GAY "wedding" cake.

The gay people could have bought their own damn regular "wedding" cake, made their own damn cake,

or ordered a regular, beautiful cake, and added to it whatever they wanted.

But they tried to force the Christian baker to expressly make them a GAY "wedding" cake,

obviously happily launching the money making lawsuit with a liberal, dishonest, activist judge

who probably humps sheep.

Archived