THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary/Illegal voting... from the Black Conservatives Fund

calfoxwc

Hillary Clinton and the Democrats just launched an all-out effort to steal the 2016 Presidential election.

They're trying to trash Voter ID laws and impose "automatic universal registration" in order to increase minority votes and stuff the ballot boxes illegally.

This scheme would virtually guarantee a win for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

So we can't ignore it any longer. We have to prepare a counterattack and stop this liberal nightmare from becoming a reality.

We have to accelerate our efforts to bring black and minority voters across the aisle to vote for conservatives. And we have no time to lose!

Please make a generous contribution of $15, $20, $25, $50, or whatever you can possibly afford to the Black Conservatives Fund right now.

Here's what's going on.

Hillary Clinton has called for universal voter registration for all American adults.

And, at the same time, state Democratic Parties in the key swing states of Virginia, Ohio, andWisconsin are suing to strike down Voter ID laws.

And to tie it all together, the chief counsel in this lawsuit is Mark Elias, the top lawyer for Hillary Clinton's campaign.

It's undeniable. This is a massive, nationwide effort to dismantle our electoral system and hand the election to Hillary Clinton!

We must stop it. Please make a generous gift right now to help us stand against this rampant voter fraud scheme.

The Black Conservatives Fund is the ONLY conservative organization in America dedicated to setting up campaign offices in black neighborhoods and reaching minority voters with the conservative message.

Our black conservative volunteers are the ONLY people who can truly stop this madness at the precinct level.

Last year, during our work to build support among minority voters for conservative Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy, we saw first-hand how the Democratic Party's liberal goons operate in the inner city.

They flood black precincts with paid "organizers" and harvest votes. They teach these voters how to vote twice, assume different identities, and stuff the ballot box for their liberal candidates.

They will do anything and everything in order to win.

That's why BCF needs to be on the ground in these black neighborhoods to prevent cheating and win over just enough black voters to negate whatever vote fraud we can't stop.

No other conservative group in America is doing this. Not one!

So please, please give whatever you can today.

Remember in 2012 when Barack Obama won some precincts with over 100% of the vote?

Well, they did it by using "same day voter registration" to bus in new voters on Election Day. That way, by the end of the day, more voters had cast ballots than were registered when the polls opened!

This is the kind of craziness we have to watch out for. And the ONLY way to do it is to put volunteers on the ground in these minority-dominated Democratic strongholds.

And that is exactly what BCF intends to do.

Please, please donate whatever you can right now.

We don't have a massive budget like the RNC. We're just a group of dedicated conservatives who know we can win elections by promoting hard-core conservative ideals in black precincts.

And with your help, we can win over just enough black voters to cancel out liberal liberal vote fraud and tip elections in favor of conservative candidates.

And in 2016, our work will be absolutely vital.

So please donate whatever you can today.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

because with id not required, illegals can make the dems win elections.

and with no id required, they can vote multiple times.

the inner cities can flock to voting booths time and time again, using different names,

addresses...

election fraud throwing our country into disarray.

In theory, I'm fine with everybody being registered to vote, as long as they

are American citizens and they only get one vote.

But the fight against voter ID, as well as giving certain groups multiple votes,

is Obamao style cowcrap.

If everyone was registered to vote but were required to show a free ID at the polling booth, would that be a decent compromise? Not that I think democrats would be o.k. with that in the least bit.

I can hear it now. Well some citizens are too poor or too uneducated or two week to get to the mailbox to get there free ID.

Or to apply for it or to engage in a conversation with the social worker comes.

WSS

I can hear it now. Well some citizens are too poor or two on educated or two week to get to the mailbox to get there free ID.

Or to apply for it or two engage in a conversation with the social worker comes.

WSS

The voice-to-text screwed the pooch hard on this one haha.

Oh I know there would be wailing and bitching if this was ever tried.

The voice-to-text screwed the pooch hard on this one haha.

Oh I know there would be wailing and bitching if this was ever tried.

Lol

I know pal, I would have checked it before I hit Send but I've got a guy over here doing drywall and a guy fixing the washing machine and dishwasher. Haha it should be better now.

WSS

If you are an American citizen, you should vote.

But you also shouldn't be forced to vote, or made to pay for the priviledge to vote.

Free ID's to all registered voters would be fine with me. But making someone pay for that ID in UNCONSTITIONAL.

And, here I thought the reps, wanted the constitution upheld

Lol

I know pal, I would have checked it before I hit Send but I've got a guy over here doing drywall and a guy fixing the washing machine and dishwasher. Haha it should be better now.

WSS

Did you have flooding problems

Archived