THE BROWNS BOARD

Big serious trouble - with Obamao's open illegal immigration marxist garbage

calfoxwc

I don't understand how sanctuary cities were ever allowed to take hold in the first place? How can a city decide on it's own not to follow federal laws? Aren't we always told we are a nation of laws? What would happen to the average citizen who decides he won't obey laws he doesn't like or agree with? I am glad to see republicans taking action now against sanctuary cities but what took them so long?

Obamao's corrupt federal gov allowed it, because sanctuary cities is in line with his

corrupt agenda.

Same thing, but on the flip side - where Obamao's corrupt regime refused to enforce

legimate laws they didn't like, and didn't fit their ulterior motives agenda.

Obamao is a would be dicktater.

I don't understand how sanctuary cities were ever allowed to take hold in the first place? How can a city decide on it's own not to follow federal laws? Aren't we always told we are a nation of laws? What would happen to the average citizen who decides he won't obey laws he doesn't like or agree with? I am glad to see republicans taking action now against sanctuary cities but what took them so long?

So are states allowed to not follow federal law?

ie. Marijuana laws? or gay marriage?

Why can't the states that had voters say NO to gay marriage, OHIO, now be forced to accept federal law?

So are states allowed to not follow federal law?

ie. Marijuana laws? or gay marriage?

Why can't the states that had voters say NO to gay marriage, OHIO, now be forced to accept federal law?

Because unelected Supreme Court justices took the rights away from the people of Ohio and we are forced to obey federal law. They took it away from the states rights to decide and forced gay marriage to be legal and the law of the land regardless of how the people of any state voted on the issue. What would happen if a state decides not to enforce the law on gay marriage? That state would have the wrath of the federal government to deal with. In the case of sanctuary cities they were able to flaunt the law and that kind of thing is supposed to happen in banana republics and not a constitutional country like ours.

Because unelected Supreme Court justices took the rights away from the people of Ohio and we are forced to obey federal law. They took it away from the states rights to decide and forced gay marriage to be legal and the law of the land regardless of how the people of any state voted on the issue. What would happen if a state decides not to enforce the law on gay marriage? That state would have the wrath of the federal government to deal with. In the case of sanctuary cities they were able to flaunt the law and that kind of thing is supposed to happen in banana republics and not a constitutional country like ours.

But the federal government says weed is illegal. And some states say it is legal

Why isn't the federal government coming down on those states?

The Dept of Justice is not enforcing federal laws. I think they should. Under this administration they decide what laws they will enforce and what laws they won't. The federal government has adopted a hands-off approach to states with lenient marijuana laws. The Justice Department has told such states that it won’t challenge their laws.

A new president and attorney general could change that.

The Dept of Justice is not enforcing federal laws. I think they should. Under this administration they decide what laws they will enforce and what laws they won't. The federal government has adopted a hands-off approach to states with lenient marijuana laws. The Justice Department has told such states that it won’t challenge their laws.

A new president and attorney general could change that.

We will have a new President, and Attorney General in 17 months or so.

We will see what happens then.

At this point, it looks like a republican isn't going to win, but if they can produce a decent candidate, who knows?

Are there any weed vs. the USA coming up at the Supreme Court before?

If there is not, then all will remain the same?

I won't predict anymore on presidential elections. I thought Romney was going to win right up to the elections results started coming in. I see Hillary Clinton as a weak candidate but I thought the same with Obama and the poor record he had to run on. I tend to think many republicans see Clinton as being weak as well and that is the reason there are so many republicans running for president in 16.

With 18 or so republicans running for president the republicans have a wide variety of candidates.

I won't predict anymore on presidential elections. I thought Romney was going to win right up to the elections results started coming in. I see Hillary Clinton as a weak candidate but I thought the same with Obama and the poor record he had to run on. I tend to think many republicans see Clinton as being weak as well and that is the reason there are so many republicans running for president in 16.

With 18 or so republicans running for president the republicans have a wide variety of candidates.

They sure do have a BIG choice, but after both conventions, we only get to the choice of 2 people.

We should have the choice of 10 or more

except you are being a dumbass again. Sanctuary, as in helping illegals who flee

civil wars....

and all out continually releasing hard core criminals in San Fran again and again,

with the president's blessing....

are very different colors. Both blue... but do you know that there are many shades of blue?

Probably not. All you seem to have is a belligerent and ignorant bitchsession with your posts.

I have repeatedly said that my main disappointment with Bush was his lack of

interest in closing our border, bigtime.

But Obamao is far, far, far worse.

Here's a link:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/76124/immigration-agency-ice-ranks-lowest-among-govt-agencies-worst-place-to-work-under-obama-say-employees/

Archived