THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't worry, you can still burn the American flag

That said, hate crime legislation is ridiculous. If I murder you or destroy your property for some reason other than your skin tone or sexual preference, does it make it a "happy" crime?

The opposite of hate is love, therefore it would make it a "love" crime lol.

This hate crime bullshit imo is only bullshit because it only applies to one side. The vast majority of hate crime is black on white, but the powers that be always seem to always look the other way.

Hate crime training starts young in the black community, like this baboon that attacked this charming little white girl at the encouragement of her mother.

you all have boots stuck way too deep in your own ground and 'stand' without an open mind.

in the big picture of the world one who doesn't have a foot in the race would be like 'WTF'?

it's the people and their inability to shift or open their mind a little here or a little there that are ripping this country from it's core.

too many people calling each other left or right instead of calling them brother or sister. and this is just politics.

religion? forget about it. might as well watch the world burn now.

baloney. It's intimidation and revolutionary activism by the left

to turn everything upside down, inside out, and bassackwards

that is the problem.

They don't like guns? Okay. I do. Then STFU and leave the rest of us alone.

You want civil unions for gay people? Whatever, I don't care, go for it. Just STFU and leave the rest of us alone.

But nooooooo. They have to redefine what marriage is, redefine "family" and any other part of

our American Insitutions that keep us together.

That is what is driving us apart. If I hadn't retired, I would start treating flaunting it gay people as militant sumbeeches

that want to start trouble with everybody, and would not treat them as regular people, and I always treated

them just like anybody else in a professional work environment....

But throw an office party for them and try to make me show up? FU and go ahead and fire me.

Gee, I'm glad I retired, eh?

no, nobody should be forced to do anything, unless it comes to defending this country BUT hopefully it will never come to that AGAIN.

why should any of this bother you? i mean i get the flag burning bothering me, yeah but it's really just a symbol. left, right, straight, gay, pink or green...who gives a fuck? you have your land. you have your family, your heritage, your pride and no one is trying to take that away from you, so i don't get the "this left-winger" this or "that liberal" that (and the same can be said about your 'opposition'). i mean if the shit really did hit the fan in this country (hypothetically) do you think we'd all be sitting around calling each other names or we'd all join together and rally against our foe(s)? we've all become too cushy to be able to bitch about little itty bitty things that we don't like about this country to realize how good we really have it and if we'd take time to give a helping hand to someone that goes against the grain of everything you believe in, i think we'd all be in a better place.

sure the line has to be drawn somewhere in a moral society but that's why we elect people to make the laws. i don't believe in everything this gov't does but if my 'side' didn't win (just like football) i guess we don't have the best players in the game OR i might be a little out of touch with mainstream america. doesn't mean i'm gonna knock out a fag tho. (lol)

Archived