THE BROWNS BOARD

New law petition calls for mandatory jail sentence for illegal aliens reentering the country after being deported

In principle i'm all for that....the money though, that's gonna be a problem. We're gonna have a lot of people locked away. This isn't gonna sit well with liberals but if you're gonna lock people away for that the experience has to be ugly. So that they don't want to come back under any circumstances. That's the problem....a lot of these central American countries are so bad that people would rather come here to live in jail. Maybe it has to be a labor camp or something I dunno. I don't want to fuck with these people but at the same time you can't give them a nice place cause we don't have the money to house people like that even if it is incarceration.

Force light beam. Zaps back into Mexico, hopefully with amnesia on

how to try to get back in. Beam it from transmitters all across our border.

If we prosecuted all CEOs and management at companies that hire illegals, the flow of people would significantly slow down. I know that will never happen but that is what should be done.

That would be the better way to go about it. You never care about the little guys, you always care about the big guys. I'm sure there will always be people desperately trying to get in to America because compared to central and south america it's heaven, but locking them up seems like the wrong solution here, it just puts a burden on the state.

so many ...not criminal mexicans crossed our border...

it's also criminal cubans....

Obamao apparently wants them to also get the vote in the next election.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/09/congressional-republicans-want-cuba-to-take-back-21000-convicted-felons/

Archived