THE BROWNS BOARD

Oregon allowing 15-year-olds to get state-subsidized sex-change operations

Schools and churches are not the same. We have a huge range of churches that teach various doctrines and people choose the church they want to go. Comparing schools and churches are not the same. It is expected churches will teach their views but schools are are not supposed to be teaching ideologies. I can post numerous schools where teachers are indoctrinating students with love songs to Obama and that is nothing more than being the same as students in North Korea singing their praise songs to Kim Jong.

Schools and churches are not the same. We have a huge range of churches that teach various doctrines and people choose the church they want to go. Comparing schools and churches are not the same. It is expected churches will teach their views but schools are are not supposed to be teaching ideologies. I can post numerous schools where teachers are indoctrinating students with love songs to Obama and that is nothing more than being the same as students in North Korea singing their praise songs to Kim Jong.

it's exactly the same you muppet. You're just trying to parse out mealy mouthed differences.

bs.

Cleve and woody are changing the subject.

A tyrant being worshipped by the kids in public school he indirectly

runs...

is crap.

Whatever a church does is not indirectly, or directly, controlled by the president.

Cleve and woody never get the finer points of any subject. It's always personal

straw man bitching.

bs.

Cleve and woody are changing the subject.

A tyrant being worshipped by the kids in public school he indirectly

runs...

is crap.

Whatever a church does is not indirectly, or directly, controlled by the president.

Cleve and woody never get the finer points of any subject. It's always personal

straw man bitching.

i'm not changing the subject, if it's going on it's crap no matter if it's public or private. I have 3 friends who's wives are sub public school teachers and I asked them all if this shit is going on....they looked at me like wtf are you talking about nobody's singing Obama songs that's ridiculous. And these are more or less conservative people...maybe not far right religious whacks but they're republicans for sure.

because I was making more or less the same point to Diehard. It's like there's voices in your head that prompt you what to write regardless of whether it makes sense or not. Do they forbid you from properly understanding the written language?

Lol...nice try Cleve.

Can't wait for your next back peddle explaining "what you really meant"

state sanctioned "dear leader" propaganda.

not dingbats in churches.

Not the same thing, knucklehead.

No common core in churches, mandated/designed by the state.

as in, one political party.

and apple is not the same thing as a pear, regardless that

they are both fruits, you fruit.

You can go to a church and in five minutes realize it is not for you and leave and go find another one you might like better. You have that choice. Students many times are trapped in these schools and are captive audiences and should not be subjected to ideology from teachers.

i'm not changing the subject, if it's going on it's crap no matter if it's public or private. I have 3 friends who's wives are sub public school teachers and I asked them all if this shit is going on....they looked at me like wtf are you talking about nobody's singing Obama songs that's ridiculous. And these are more or less conservative people...maybe not far right religious whacks but they're republicans for sure.

dffsp1.jpg

Lol..Your denial is glaring.

Cal posts videos, and a link to dozens more and you're trying to sell this shit? Of course this deification of Obama is not a ritual in every school system across the country, but it appears a bit excessive don't ya think there liberal dude in denial?

Obama is the messiah didn't you know? He was supposed to be the great unifier, the savior of the world, racism would be eradicated...even liberal morons believing Obama would pay for their gas and mortgage.

Barbara Walters admitted that we mistakenly looked at Obama as the next messiah...then you had a-holes like Jamie Foxx declare Obama our lord and savior.

This deifying of a president is unprecedented. You know it is Cleve.

Archived