THE BROWNS BOARD

All this ammo ...for 21 officers

calfoxwc

not buyin it.... that's assuming they have no ammo from the past year, year before.

Hell, I don't practice that much. Well, I don't really practice but rarely when I have

nothing else to do...

probably should practice more.

I take it that the social security folks do all that training, too?

I wonder how many gov depts are being armed like crazy.

social security.......dept of EDUCATION.....

I don't know....

1. 1.6 Billion Bullets and Department of Education ...
    forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=235308.0

1.6 Billion Bullets and Department of Education buying ... discussion about recent purchases of ammunition by the Department of Homeland Security and Social ...

1. US Postal Service Joins in Federal Ammo Purchases
      www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/USPS-ammo-purchase-federal/...

... it was the Department of Agriculture ... and with the Department of Education's Office of ... "The amount of ammunition they're buying up far exceeds ...

On the flip side, this is a pretty good article....except it doesn't go into the strange

arming of "agents" in the Dept of EDUCATION.

http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Articles-NEWS-and-COMMENTARY-c-2013-03-11-265738.112112-The-truth-about-federal-ammo-purchases.html

Training "like crazy" isn't all that crazy if it is 2k rounds a year. They use 1k just at re qualifying and most of the employees end up sitting on the practice ammo they get. If they used some of the 1k rounds they are sitting on, they wouldn't have to burn through 1k rounds in a day to make sure they are still qualified. Probation officers get that kind of ammo in rinky dink counties and 9 out of 10 times a state trooper is called to do the actual apprehension.

Archived