THE BROWNS BOARD

My Jersey Jinx: Is It Real or Imagined?

Flugel

Except we tagged Mack just last year.....which is what I think Mic is saying......and k Phil Dawson prior to that....

In fact, over the last 5 years, kickers are tied at 6 each(w/LB) as the most frequently tagged position....while CB, S & OG all tied at 1 for the least tagged(interesting)

C, P, RB & OT = 2

QB = 3

So..Id say marquee positions matter very little, when punters are equal to RB and OT....or K outdo everybody....and QB's are just one from the bottom......looks like great or hard to replace players get tagged, no matter what their position

Except we tagged Mack just last year.....which is what I think Mic is saying......and k Phil Dawson prior to that....

In fact, over the last 5 years, kickers are tied at 6 each(w/LB) as the most frequently tagged position....while CB, S & OG all tied at 1 for the least tagged(interesting)

C, P, RB & OT = 2

QB = 3

So..Id say marquee positions matter very little, when punters are equal to RB and OT....or K outdo everybody....and QB's are just one from the bottom......looks like great or hard to replace players get tagged, no matter what their position

Mud you're over thinking this. We are talking about buying jerseys and being a jinx. Typically jersey sales revolve around marquee positions and the Browns have for the most part drafted duds.

Mud you're over thinking this. We are talking about buying jerseys and being a jinx. Typically jersey sales revolve around marquee positions and the Browns have for the most part drafted duds.

yer right.....I misunderstood what you meant by franchise player.....went the literal route....

Archived