THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump moves ahead of or near the head of polls for GOP

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've had an actor for President, why not a reality TV star. Heck let's do both an add a professional sports owner, Mark Cuban 2020!

Cuban would be better then most of the people running now

Notorious Murdering Mexican Drug Lord Endorses Donald Trump for President. Gracias!

Mexico’s most notorious bloodthirsty murdering drug lord “El Chapo” just threatened the life of Donald Trump. Perfecto.

That’s the greatest campaign endorsement any U.S. presidential candidate could ever hope for. “El Chapo” just put Trump on the map. He may have just put Trump in the White House. Gracias “El Chapo.” Keep talking my friend.

This is a dream come true for Trump and his campaign consultants. It’s like getting attacked by Adolf Hitler. It’s like getting slandered by Jospeh Stalin. It’s like hearing Charles Manson wants to kill the prosecutor.

You’ll notice “El Chapo” didn’t threaten President Barack Obama. That’s because Obama isn’t hurting his business. That’s because Obama has left the border wide open for drug smuggling. That’s because Obama isn’t deporting illegal alien felons and murderers. To the contrary, he’s letting convicted drug felons out of prison to terrorize the inner city streets of America. You’ll notice “El Chapo” didn’t threaten Hillary Clinton. He didn’t threaten Bernie Sanders. He didn’t threaten any of the other 2,000 or so Republican presidential candidates.That’s because none of them will change a thing. None of them will seal the border. None of them will put a wall or drones at the border.

“El Chapo” just gave Trump the biggest endorsement ever! What this murdering, slimeball, thug drug pusher and murderer just did was tell American voters only one candidate for President is on the radar screen of Mexican drug lords…only one candidate bothers “El Chapo”…only one candidate threatens his business…only one candidate understands what Mexico is doing to America…only one candidate understands the border with Mexico is the number one national security threat…only one candidate will seal that border and therefore badly damage drug smuggling…only one candidate is standing up to Mexican drug lords.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/notorious-murdering-mexican-drug-lord-endorses-donald-trump-for-president-gracias/

Notorious Murdering Mexican Drug Lord Endorses Donald Trump for President. Gracias!

Mexico’s most notorious bloodthirsty murdering drug lord “El Chapo” just threatened the life of Donald Trump. Perfecto.

That’s the greatest campaign endorsement any U.S. presidential candidate could ever hope for. “El Chapo” just put Trump on the map. He may have just put Trump in the White House. Gracias “El Chapo.” Keep talking my friend.

This is a dream come true for Trump and his campaign consultants. It’s like getting attacked by Adolf Hitler. It’s like getting slandered by Jospeh Stalin. It’s like hearing Charles Manson wants to kill the prosecutor.

You’ll notice “El Chapo” didn’t threaten President Barack Obama. That’s because Obama isn’t hurting his business. That’s because Obama has left the border wide open for drug smuggling. That’s because Obama isn’t deporting illegal alien felons and murderers. To the contrary, he’s letting convicted drug felons out of prison to terrorize the inner city streets of America. You’ll notice “El Chapo” didn’t threaten Hillary Clinton. He didn’t threaten Bernie Sanders. He didn’t threaten any of the other 2,000 or so Republican presidential candidates.That’s because none of them will change a thing. None of them will seal the border. None of them will put a wall or drones at the border.

“El Chapo” just gave Trump the biggest endorsement ever! What this murdering, slimeball, thug drug pusher and murderer just did was tell American voters only one candidate for President is on the radar screen of Mexican drug lords…only one candidate bothers “El Chapo”…only one candidate threatens his business…only one candidate understands what Mexico is doing to America…only one candidate understands the border with Mexico is the number one national security threat…only one candidate will seal that border and therefore badly damage drug smuggling…only one candidate is standing up to Mexican drug lords.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/notorious-murdering-mexican-drug-lord-endorses-donald-trump-for-president-gracias/

i'd advise Trump to cancel any vacation plans to Mexico.

Wh

So this drug cartel dude escaping prison means trump was right about Mexico deliberately exporting all their rapists, murders and whatnot? That people crossing the border are of such? That's what people had a problem with, not with the statement that mexico is corrupt as shit...we all knew that. What's so hard to understand here Senpai?

Too bad you liberals won't acknowledge that the Obama administration is corrupt as shit as well.

Aside from that, its the "racist" stench that always emanates from your side.

If Mexicans were lily white, or if these illegals happen to be from Canada rather than Mexico, you liberals would find yourselves in a conundrum because you couldn't label Trump a racist. Every lefty, from you knuckle draggers off the street, to politician are placing the "racist" label on Trump, but why should we be surprised, it's always been your MO.

Certainly Trump could be exaggerating, but on the flip side you bleeding hearts act as though every illegal crossing the border are the poor and disadvantaged seeking a better life.

From the link below you should be able to find the strength to pull your head out of the sand (or out of Obamas ass, whichever place you happen to be today) and educate yourself...and don't let the word "Constitution" scare you away Cleve.

The numbers don’t show attitude or intent. “United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence. Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

"Donald Trump on Saturday questioned whether Sen. John McCain -- who spent over five years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War -- is a war hero.

"He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you," Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa. "I believe perhaps he is a war hero.""

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politics/donald-trump-john-mccain-war-hero/index.html

"Donald Trump on Saturday questioned whether Sen. John McCain -- who spent over five years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War -- is a war hero.

"He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you," Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa. "I believe perhaps he is a war hero.""

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politics/donald-trump-john-mccain-war-hero/index.html

Earth shaking.......

Here I thought Trump was gonna do the Dems a solid by running for the GOP nom and dragging them all down to his low class level. Now I realize he's going to run independent and insure that the Dems win again. After those comments about McCain, whom I personally don't really care for, there's no way he's going to get the Republican nod. He's finished. These polls that have him ahead are not taken from amongst the primary voters. He's gonna flame out harder than that 999 pizza man in 2012. This will be over in a month or two because the GOP can't afford this. It's almost like Trumps wants the Dems to win....something you all might want to think about seriously. He's so over the top and so corrosive that for a smart businessman...he knows this isnt' going to work.

I'm starting to think there might be some business dealings in his portfolio comprising of some govt contracts or something....something that depends on govt largesse most associated with the democratic party. He's got some other skin in this game that's not being shared with us. I refuse to believe now this isn't a deliberate attempt on his part to torpedo the GOP nominating process in some way. I think he's going to run independent and fuck them over further.

yes it essentially seals the deal on any remote chance he had of being the Potus....but this "trip" is far from over. He is way too arrogant to bow out now. He has some agenda, god only knows what it is since he "has" to be smart enough to knw he has zero chance

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/trump-attacks-mccain-being-prisoner-war-i-people-werent-captured_993092.html

Claiming that McCain isn't a war hero because he was a POW is likely the end of Trump's trip.

Not a fan of McCain but like most people I respect his service to our country and he is a war hero. Trump has a history of not apologizing but if he had any political sense he would make that apology immediately. There are plenty of criticisms to be made about John McCain but his war service is not one of them.

Trump just proved he is a big mouth blockhead.

McCain being a rino aside, it was crass to smart off

about him not being a hero during the war.

He "likes those not caught"

What a stupid, repulsive thing to say.

But McCain is a wishywashy, political game playing rino.

Yes, live by the sword die by the sword. The one thing I like about Trump is the fact that he'll just say what he thinks and not bury it under a mountain of political horseshit. But it also means when you say something you probably wouldn't have said had you thought about it for 2 minutes it's out there. A card laid is a card played.

It's ironic that the people on the left who previously despised John McCain are now in his corner but them's the breaks... To coin a phrase ;)

WSS

Yes, live by the sword die by the sword. The one thing I like about Trump is the fact that he'll just say what he thinks and not bury it under a mountain of political horseshit. But it also means when you say something you probably wouldn't have said had you thought about it for 2 minutes it's out there. A card laid is a card played.

It's ironic that the people on the left who previously despised John McCain are now in his corner but them's the breaks... To coin a phrase ;)

WSS

As a person who didn't vote for Mccain I was far from despising him. Two things that turned me off were Palin and his migration from more middle ground to get the cash and votes. I think what's funny about this are the the people who don't defend Trump's statements but qualify that Mccain isn't a tried and true Republican.

WSS

The only "irony" would be if there was someone who had made similar disparaging remarks about McCains military service but is now appalled at what Trump said. Would you happen to have any links to direct quotes made by anyone on the left degrading McCain like Trump just did and is now fawning sympathy for McCain? I'll wait.

Assuming the story is true of John McCain refusing to be released and preferring to stay with his comrades he is a brave son of a bitch. No doubt. For his detractors, one might ask if that's what makes someone a good president. If that's the point Trump wanted to make probably should have thought about it before you said it. Too late. You decide. Somebody here recently called him a warmonger.

WSS

Archived