THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump moves ahead of or near the head of polls for GOP

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...being Greek god, a gigolo, and an intellectual was wishful thinking on your part as well, right Cleve?

Don't doubt the transformation you are undergoing...thats real.

Gigolo? No I just fucked a couple Ukrainian girls that worked at my club out west. Even my buddies wife who's a world class pianist and worked for the st dept....same deal. She ranks Ukrainian men "just" ahead of Indian men for most useless. So congrats you have that going for you. You're a cunt hair above Indian men who treat women almost worse than Muslims. Right on bro.

Gigolo? No I just fucked a couple Ukrainian girls that worked at my club out west. Even my buddies wife who's a world class pianist and worked for the st dept....same deal. She ranks Ukrainian men "just" ahead of Indian men for most useless. So congrats you have that going for you. You're a cunt hair above Indian men who treat women almost worse than Muslims. Right on bro.

Where I come from usually having sex with your friends' wives makes you a scumbag.

ok that's just embarrassingly bad. Complete troll fail. Uninstall your current browser please.

Solid advice from a cutting edge penis and "mammas basement" chatterbox. Your projecting is an embarrassment.

It was pretty good and you cant stand it.

...well, on second thought perhaps it was bad. Didn't take into account that you most likely may have not known your father.

Well it should be obvious that John Kerry had a more substantial war record than George W Bush and that Senator McCain had a military record far far superior to John F Kerry and each of them infinitely superior to Barack H Obama.

( not to mention George Herbert Walker Bush / William Jefferson Clinton by a long shot right?)

I don't know anyone, really, who considers that the prime reason to elect someone president, you?

WSS

A large amount of voters since September 11, 2001 equate military service with an ability to secure the nation. Hence the smear campaign against Kerry and the running of Mccain against Obama.

A large amount of voters since September 11, 2001 equate military service with an ability to secure the nation. Hence the smear campaign against Kerry and the running of Mccain against Obama.

And also prompted the Democrats to shake the trees fort left-leaning veterans to run. Still I guess you can ask President John Kerry or president John McCain how effective the strategy was. And if you're running for public office you are going to get attacked no matter what party you belong to.

WSS

A large amount of voters since September 11, 2001 equate military service with an ability to secure the nation. Hence the smear campaign against Kerry and the running of Mccain against Obama. bacon

bull. There was no smear campaign against kerry, there was documented

evidence against him, being a liar about his service, from plenty of

witnesses back then. You didn't read the book.

And also prompted the Democrats to shake the trees fort left-leaning veterans to run. Still I guess you can ask President John Kerry or president John McCain how effective the strategy was. And if you're running for public office you are going to get attacked no matter what party you belong to.

WSS

HaHa, Steve we tend to get into these discussions where I think we tend to agree. I haven't said that Democrats haven't taken to using veterans for political gain, nor have I said that Presidential candidates don't face scrutiny. Just feel that Trumps disparaging remarks towards Mccain are classless and unfounded, the same way I felt about the Kerry smear campaign. Not saying one side is better than the other or saying one side is persecuted more than another but I tend to cut the guys who actually went overseas where the bullets were flying a little slack and to quote the great Colonel Nathan R. Jessup

I don't think I've ever said I supported Trump and I'm sure I mentioned that I thought he fucked up by shooting off his mouth.

I have said that his honesty is refreshing amongst a sea of slush talk. I also think that the left leaning media is fanning this firestorm when they didn't say a peep when Al Franken said the same thing.

And I do think we probably come close to agreeing on most shit.

But how much fun is that?

:D

WSS

1 because he's the commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?

2 more than zero?

WSS

He's also the head of the biggest economy on the planet, does that matter?

It should. Especially if some people are going to revere the guy like he's a god, right?

Everytime I call President Obama an empty suit I get a round of shit from his supporters about how wonderful intelligent and qualified he is. If that's no longer the case then I guess he doesn't, Ckris.

WSS

This just occurred to me, and I believe it may well be true. The President of the United States does not directly control the economy. The President of the United States is, however, the commander in chief therefore empowered to do anything militarily he so chooses. His only restriction if I'm not mistaken is declaring war but he can most certainly put on a helmet and commanded troops.

I don't think he has the same powers over the economy. Anybody know for sure?

WSS

This just occurred to me, and I believe it may well be true. The President of the United States does not directly control the economy. The President of the United States is, however, the commander in chief therefore empowered to do anything militarily he so chooses. His only restriction if I'm not mistaken is declaring war but he can most certainly put on a helmet and commanded troops.

I don't think he has the same powers over the economy. Anybody know for sure?

WSS

Technically, so can the queen. I don't see it happening though.

Care to take a guess at how many of the other leaders of G8 have served in the military? Since it's apparently such a crucial piece of experience.

Not to mention, the military service of people like McCain came how long ago, 40 years? The military has moved on in quite a large way since then. Not saying it's completely different, but there are a lot of things that exist now that didn't then, different decisions to be made etc.

Solid advice from a cutting edge penis and "mammas basement" chatterbox. Your projecting is an embarrassment.

It was pretty good and you cant stand it.

...well, on second thought perhaps it was bad. Didn't take into account that you most likely may have not known your father.

no it was awful and you know it. Uninstall now. Oh and i'm not technically trolling you for living in yo momma's basement cause that's where you live...now am I? And my folks are in their 80's and still married. How many BF's throughout the years walked down the steps and beat the fuck out of you just cause you have one of those faces?

Archived