THE BROWNS BOARD

More dirty Obamao brownshirt political attacks - on Gov Walker

calfoxwc

Today's Watergate. I bet both parties have been doing this kind of crap even after that scandal. UnionBob

Sorry, but watergate had nothing to do with having a dept of our gov harrass, intimidate, and screw over

the president's political opponents.

Amounts to

"well, Bush had a deficit too, so Obamao's deficit is the same amount".

Today's Watergate. I bet both parties have been doing this kind of crap even after that scandal. UnionBob

Sorry, but watergate had nothing to do with having a dept of our gov harrass, intimidate, and screw over

the president's political opponents.

Amounts to

"well, Bush had a deficit too, so Obamao's deficit is the same amount".

I may be mistaken, but I thought Watergate had to do with the Nixon administration wire tapping and breaking into the Democratic Party headquarters.

Now this story (that you linked) is similar, but yes, on a much bigger scale (screwing over political opponents for sure). I'm not endorsing it, just analyzing it.

Well, Bob, I was around then. We even went and saw Nixon at a rally when he was in town.

a fews years later, when watergate news exploded.... I watched a bit of the trials.

Now, this watergate thing offhand, would seem like a trivial scandal, done by

ex"secret agents" for the reelection of Nixon.

What is was, was a serious dangerous precedent - illegal acts undermining our electoral process,

by trying to artificially slant an election.

In that, Obamao's people did the same thing.

However, Nixon's people were ex-gov, a little group of comical misfit nitwits.

Far worse, is Obamao and HIS FBI, INJustice Dept, and IRS. He put his own

people in unofficial charge of those depts. I forget the term there.....

Nixon had exgov hacks breaking the law.

Obamao has the entire gov doing his dishonest bidding. The actual IRS, and at that time,

the head of the IRS, Lois Lerner. And both Holder and Lynch at the INjustice dept.

Also, the FBI, whoever Obamao has heading that dept.

Nixon had stupidass, dirty groupies who used to work for those depts....

Obamao has the entire weight of the entire current departments.

Back then, to liberals, watergate was akin to an alien invasion of the U.S. by people-eating martian insects.

Now, so many libs are happy their political side presidential depts are playing dirty for them.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/21220-obama-administration-s-doj-fbi-also-involved-in-irs-scandal

I was around too, but only 10 years old, delivering the Plain Dealer. I still remember the "Agnew Resigns" headline. And the song "Aldeman Erlichman Mitchell & Dean," lol. A bit too young to understand politics, I only cared about the Browns, Tribe, & Crusaders at the time, life was simple as a kid.

Like I wrote earlier this summer, the Rs will take the White House in 2016. There's been way too much controversy and "change" from the present administration. Change is one thing, but when you upset the middle ground voters, they'll opt for "change" again, like in 2008.

Hilary has never gotten me excited at all, but maybe she would have been a much better D choice afterall. I'm not voting for her in 2016. No way I vote for Jeb Bush, Walker, Kasich. or Christie either. I don't know enough about the other candidates now, but I will definitely pay attention to the party debates so it becomes clearer (to me) on who's making sense.

As you know, the problem with all these folks, regardless of party, is the PACs that tug away at them. Walker, for instance, has already flip-flopped on immigration/border control (but that's not a bad thing).

I like Walker and Kasich, but I understand that you don't. Btw, some union people are insisting

that "they will defeat Walker this time".

Whatver. I won't vote for Jeb - he's a worthless rino.

I really like Walker, Kasich and Rubio, and Cruz. I like Cruz as a congressman.

Kasich has been a great governor. He's make a great president. I don't know Walker as well,

obviously. But if the unions hate walker, by golly, I'm on Walker's side..... @@

But the man who should be our next president, is

Dr. Carson. I admire the man, and he could really lead our country into a

better direction. Our country needs some serious healing.

The union's Obamao has divided our country, and hurt our country deeply. I read where

a teacher's union had teachers really mad that the union backed Hillary already,

They are going to vote for sanders. See? Hell with our country, the unions only want

to vote for pro-union sold out to liberals democrats. Generally speaking, of course.

Read one of his books if you ever have time. Dr. Carson would inspired our entire country,

and bring us together. I don't see anyone else running for pres on either side that has that

ability.

Archived