THE BROWNS BOARD

Military to allow Transgenders to openly serve

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because what gays want is grounded in reality. It is, in fact, possible to fuck a dude. It's not possible to reassign your biology.

Exactly. And Cyskos point was that he didn't want mentally unbalanced people in the foxhole with him. Now for all you anti gun guys who think there should be a really tight screening for anybody with a little bit of a mental disorder but you're completely fine with a male who thinks he's a female despite the fact... Come on boys that's crazier than most anything you'd find on your background check.

Again if I truly believed I was a lion or truly believed that I was born on another planet and dropped off here you think I was fucking nuts. And not defend my sanity.

WSS

Exactly. And Cyskos point was that he didn't want mentally unbalanced people in the foxhole with him. Now for all you anti gun guys who think there should be a really tight screening for anybody with a little bit of a mental disorder but you're completely fine with a male who thinks he's a female despite the fact... Come on boys that's crazier than most anything you'd find on your background check.

Again if I truly believed I was a lion or truly believed that I was born on another planet and dropped off here you think I was fucking nuts. And not defend my sanity.

WSS

And if all transgender people are mentally deranged, they'll fail the entry requirements, no?

And if all transgender people are mentally deranged, they'll fail the entry requirements, no?

Not at all. I'm sure the D politically correct revisionist scientists and the government will decide that believing you're a man or a woman or any other primates is not crazy. That would seem to include you and woody so far unless I'm mistaken. Correct? And would you think I was crazy if I believed I was from the moon but everything else seemed reasonably normal?

WSS

Apparently not because it's now mandated that you have to allow them in. However I imagine most will wash out very quickly.

You have to allow them to apply, and can't automatically exclude them based on their being transgender. You don't automatically have to let them in, any more than you have to let anyone else in.

Not at all. I'm sure the D politically correct revisionist scientists and the government will decide that believing you're a man or a woman or any other primates is not crazy. That would seem to include you and woody so far unless I'm mistaken. Correct? And would you think I was crazy if I believed I was from the moon but everything else seemed reasonably normal?

WSS

All of these mental abnormalities are probably based in genetics in some way. Transgendered individuals being a more defined case. Thinking you're a lion it from the moon, outside of some crazy trauma, could be figured out to.

If you're in a man's body, but feel like a woman on the inside, does that remove your ability to serve? Last I checked women could serve. Maybe you were born with some abnormality in your genitalia. Does that remove your ability to serve?

Now, if you thought you were a lion... can lions serve? No.

See the difference?

I'd trust the initial evaluations to weed out anyone without the mental stability to serve.

They're willing and able. At that point, I think they'd be good to go.

Transsexualism is no longer a disqualifier. That means that the military is now forced to take them where that has always been a disqualifier since the start of the u.s. military.

Right, but that doesn't mean you automatically let them in. Transgender or not, if someone was mentally unstable they wouldn't be admitted.

Probably being a sociopath doesn't preclude or diminish your ability to serve. Or my belief that I was born on the moon. Or the fact that somebody could be a member of the Klan or a pedophile.

So Cysko is wrong if he doesn't want that type of people serving beside him. Is that what you're saying?

WSS

Probably being a sociopath doesn't preclude or diminish your ability to serve. Or my belief that I was born on the moon. Or the fact that somebody could be a member of the Klan or a pedophile.

So Cysko is wrong if he doesn't want that type of people serving beside him. Is that what you're saying?

WSS

Sort of. Cysko is not wrong to want people he knows he can depend on. Cysko is wrong to immediately assume that he cannot depend on transgender people.

Sort of. Cysko is not wrong to want people he knows he can depend on. Cysko is wrong to immediately assume that he cannot depend on transgender people.

So you are cool with forcing acceptance with all those other groups?

Still being a man and thinking you're a woman is fucking crazy.

They have, in a very major instance, lost touch with reality.

WSS

They're all inherently unstable. They think they are something they're not

You think they're unstable. Did you design the psych exam? If they're as unstable as you seem to think, they wont pass the exam! It is that simple!

We're just going in circles now, holy fuck.

This is where you say "They're weird! They're all crazy! I don't want them in my foxhole! They're unstable!"

All of which would be taken care of from the fucking psych exam...

You may think it is weird, but I do not see how just being transgendered impacts their ability to serve.

I imagine very similar arguments were made in the past about blacks, women and gays serving.

So you are cool with forcing acceptance with all those other groups?

Still being a man and thinking you're a woman is fucking crazy.

WSS

What do you exactly have to accept? And please, no jokes about giving/receiving, let's keep this safe in case any kids might be upset ;)

What do you exactly have to accept? And please, no jokes about giving/receiving, let's keep this safe in case any kids might be upset ;)

Obviously crazy people serving in the military, carrying weapons etc. It's not like you don't understand so I guess there's no point in wasting our time pretending.

WSS

Woody. These people take hormones and have surgeries to be a cheap imitation of what it is impossible for them to be. There is no shades of gray here. They're insane.

Are we including all cosmetic surgery here?

Whats funny is they have strict tattoo regulations, but its okay if you cut off your dick and have them dig out a fake snatch.

Do we know why the tattoo rules are in place? I was under the impression it was in relation to gang tattoos, though that could be completely off base.

Having a mole removed is cosmetic surgery. It's not exactly trying to change nature though is it?

Fake tits, calf implants, cosmetic dentistry?

Archived