THE BROWNS BOARD

Families of hostages in Iran - "don't forget about us"...but Obamao couldn't care less - you all are not black

calfoxwc

Just like the young lady who was shot by that often times release criminal mexican

illegal alien in San Fran...

Obamao sent 40 letters about prisoners... in the U.S. But not even a call to the family of the young

lady. She was white. That's why.

http://news.yahoo.com/families-americans-held-iran-don-t-forget-us-170054738--abc-news-topstories.html

http://news.yahoo.com/monsanto-says-expert-panel-review-finding-cancer-herbicide-184600564.html

I saw on television the family of the woman murdered in San Francisco by the illegal immigrant who had all the felony convictions and kept coming back into the U.S. after being deported on numerous occasions and they got no phone call from Obama or anyone in this administration expressing condolences. I believe it is because this administration sees no political gain as this murder hurts their cause of open borders but politics all the time with this administration.

Not only did Obama negotiate a bad nuclear deal with Iran there is no evidence he even tried to get any Americans held in Iran's jails released as part of the deal.

Just like the young lady who was shot by that often times release criminal mexican

illegal alien in San Fran...

Obamao sent 40 letters about prisoners... in the U.S. But not even a call to the family of the young

lady. She was white. That's why.

http://news.yahoo.com/monsanto-says-expert-panel-review-finding-cancer-herbicide-184600564.html

Ok, as a conservative I admit you've gone to far...its not Obamas fault that a certain weed killer causes cancer lol.

Check that link Cal.

LOL. That's terrible. Maybe time to get another wireless keyboard that can keep up with my typing.

Or, I quit cooking bacon for breakfast in the kitchen while I go to the computer to make it cook faster.

That's pitiful. LOL. I read that stuff about roundup, which, ironically, I was bashing the use of recently....

http://news.yahoo.com/families-americans-held-iran-don-t-forget-us-170054738--abc-news-topstories.html

why do you all care about 3 mooslims held in Iran and one spook who got caught? They've been trying to get em all back but to make them part of the broader nuke deal is a huge non starter and the admin knew it. You get a deal done and bring the hostage issue to the table for future negotiations. Truly I say, there are smarter people at work in the world than here at the browns board. Some of you are just really clueless.

why do you all care about 3 mooslims held in Iran and one spook who got caught?

Tell that to their families idiot, especially to the family of the spook that's been there 8 yrs.

Amazing how you liberals can instantaneously turn off the hemorrhaging from your bleeding hearts whenever the issue pits you against the Obama administration.

Again Obama does not listen to his own military:

Iran Deal Includes Provisions The Military Opposed Just Last Week [VIDEO]

The mainstream media is billing President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran as “historic,” and in one sense it most certainly is.

On the issue of the embargo on intercontinental ballistic missile technology (ICBM) and conventional weapons to Iran, the agreement is set to remove those restrictions in five years for conventional weapons and eight years for ICBM tech.

This provision was a last minute addition to the deal at the insistence of the Iranians with the help of the Russians, who are looking for a new customer for their weapons.

When President Obama agreed to the lifting of that embargo as part of the overall deal, a deal Congress can not alter in any way, he directly contradicted the express advice of Staff General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

On July 7, one week prior to the agreement, General Dempsey was testifying before Congress about the threat posed by Iran and ISIS. Senator Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) asked about the importance of preventing Iran from further developing their ICBM program.

Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said it was important because “the ‘I’ in ICBM stands for ‘intercontinental,’ which means having the capability to fly from Iran to the United States and we don’t want that. That’s why we oppose ICBMs.”

Then General Dempsey said, “We should, under no circumstances, should we relieve pressure on Iran relative to ballistic missile capabilities and arms trafficking.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/14/iran-deal-includes-provisions-the-military-opposed-just-last-week-video/

arab countries are very, very concerned. It's a very, very stupidass bad deal.

Even gives the head of their vicious guard troops no more sanctions on

getting arms.

Stupid Obamao. Corrupt dumbass.

Tell that to their families idiot, especially to the family of the spook that's been there 8 yrs.

Amazing how you liberals can instantaneously turn off the hemorrhaging from your bleeding hearts whenever the issue pits you against the Obama administration.

I'm not turning anything off...i'm just smarter than you and realize a deal has to be on the table first before they can start talking about those hostages. Your way and they NEVER come home. That's why you're not smart.

Archived