THE BROWNS BOARD

ESPN takes courage to a new low

OldBrownsFan

She's a disgrace to real transgendered people who aren't hounding for any kind of attention and awards.

Such as yourself there tubby? You're just jealous of his/her stunning success while you're still a work in progress fat ass.

I think I'd make a fabulous 250lb tranny. At the very least I could throw on some fake plastic titties and throw you around like you were a child, finally beat some respect for the LGBT community into you.

Such as yourself there tubby? You're just jealous of his/her stunning success while you're still a work in progress fat ass.

You speak to a greek god there fat boy, and I could dress as the maid your mom hires to clean her basement from your Dorito pileup.....and still walk down into your basement dwelling and stomp you.

That's a disgrace. And higgardly will be worse.

And a lot of dems are torn between her....

and sanders. who would be even worse.

good grief, we are headed toward big, serious trouble.

You speak to a greek god there fat boy, and I could dress as the maid your mom hires to clean her basement from your Dorito pileup.....and still walk down into your basement dwelling and stomp you.

Wow..its not every day you run across a cross dressing internet tough guy who thinks he's a Greek god. I'll give you the first two there tubby, but the only semblance you have to a Greek god is that you're a myth.

You guys are lacking in creativity, sophistication, and eloquence in your dissing of each other.

Rich4Eagle and I set the standard for that years ago. You need to learn how to bash each

other with respect. B)

You guys are lacking in creativity, sophistication, and eloquence in your dissing of each other.

Rich4Eagle and I set the standard for that years ago. You need to learn how to bash each

other with respect. B)

Granted, the display you and Woody, er, I mean Woodypeckerhead put on is cutting edge dissing, but you have to understand that the only way to make it fair is for me to stoop to Cleves level.

Wow..its not every day you run across a cross dressing internet tough guy who thinks he's a Greek god. I'll give you the first two there tubby, but the only semblance you have to a Greek god is that you're a myth.

If I'm a myth how are we having these internet convo's? See your even too stupid to make a proper trolling analogy. This is why it's so easy. Go get a treadmill and get on a low carb diet then maybe try and hang there muffin top. Small cock life is as small cock life does, that can't be helped in your case, but don't you want to at least see it again? What's it been? 30+ years since you've been able to see your cock past your belly button?

If I'm a myth how are we having these internet convo's? See your even too stupid to make a proper trolling analogy. This is why it's so easy. Go get a treadmill and get on a low carb diet then maybe try and hang there muffin top. Small cock life is as small cock life does, that can't be helped in your case, but don't you want to at least see it again? What's it been? 30+ years since you've been able to see your cock past your belly button?

Yeah, I'm gonna read that Cleve...the fact that I pushed your buttons enough to incite you into composing this childish rant is all I need to know.

Grow up Cleve.

Archived