THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING: 4 Marines killed in Tennessee by a fucking Muslim

WalterWhite

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another soft target. ABC news refused to use the word "muslim"

The gov and co kept saying "domestic terrorism".

He was born in Kuwait, they believe.

Liberals and their bigoted "gun free zones"...

liberals do stuff, then the opposite result of what they allegedly intended happens.

Well, I posted about a dirty policeman. Not an indictement of all policemen.

The other policeman DID have his body camera on, and recorded the whole incident.

There some Muslims who are "muslim" nutjobs, like the policeman.

I wish a good Muslim would explain the verses that seem to encourage

the bad "muslims" to be murdering, bloodthirsty criminals.

Well, I posted about a dirty policeman. Not an indictement of all policemen.

The other policeman DID have his body camera on, and recorded the whole incident.

There some Muslims who are "muslim" nutjobs, like the policeman.

I wish a good Muslim would explain the verses that seem to encourage

the bad "muslims" to be murdering, bloodthirsty criminals.

I think it's very similar to the Inquisition. There are individuals who have power and keep power by filling those wanting with an enemy, non-believers, and manipulate text to support their agenda. It's sad that people when wanting they will cling to anything that gives them hope. I continue to hope that the silent Muslims who abhor this type of action and agenda become vocal before we see a polarizing global assault. There are already movements in Western Europe to segregate or expel Muslims. Global conflict is a lose/lose situation in most instances. Many WWII Veterans who had every right to be proud and tell the stories of their experiences remain very quiet not wanting to discuss.

hold on, is that gun free zone only for civilians walking in? That's a naval base right? Obviously people are armed in there right? Well they will be now.

This time you libfucks are given a valid reason to cry "it's Bushes fault" and you're completely oblivious.

Under GHW Bush, the U.S. DOD issued a directive affecting the carrying of firearms on bases by military personnel. Only designated personnel were to be armed. This directive didn't take place until Clinton came into office however.

Go ahead Cleve, seize this opportunity.

gun free zones were a stupidass political ploy.

And innocent people are getting murdered in soft targets.

Wait for it - the pres will probably politicize this shooting by blaming

our 2nd Amendment and all us gun owners for it.

Which, was the point of his and Holder's "Fast and Furious" scandal.

gun free zones were a stupidass political ploy.

And innocent people are getting murdered in soft targets.

Wait for it - the pres will probably politicize this shooting by blaming

our 2nd Amendment and all us gun owners for it.

Which, was the point of his and Holder's "Fast and Furious" scandal.

I take my CCW and worry about anything else that happens

I also carry open

How did this guy manage to get in with a gun? I mean sure, a strip mall recruitment centre you can't have super strict entrances, but a naval base? And even so - it's not like he had a small pistol, he had "something like" an AK47.

I worry that very soon we're going to reach a tipping point in the relationship between 'generic' muslims and the western world, where they are held accountable for the actions of nutjobs like this guy, and we'll get vigilantes roaming around like post-9/11.

That being said, we also need to consider how a guy who was raised in the US - born in Jordan but lived in the US since a small child - was so easily manipulated in to committing acts like these. You can't stop people going to the middle east, even if you wanted to. But when you get people hearing things like "the western devil will always want to kill all muslims and wipe us from the face of the planet" and *believing* it, you can see the inevitable path.

I'm not sure how, but just in case anyone somehow thinks I'm defending this attack or others like it, I'm not. Not even a little bit. No matter the problem, this isn't the solution, and we need to eradicate the kind of people that are brainwashing people like this guy in to committing these acts.

That being said, we also need to consider how a guy who was raised in the US - born in Jordan but lived in the US since a small child - was so easily manipulated in to committing acts like these. You can't stop people going to the middle east, even if you wanted to. But when you get people hearing things like "the western devil will always want to kill all muslims and wipe us from the face of the planet" and *believing* it, you can see the inevitable path.

Its more that just "hearing" about it, hate is being taught. Right here in America.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/american-muslim-children-taught-hate#

Unless there is a more concerted and noticeable effort by all Muslims to put an end to this violence, I will continue to maintain this view about "good Muslims"....

118zlgl.jpg

How did this guy manage to get in with a gun? I mean sure, a strip mall recruitment centre you can't have super strict entrances, but a naval base? And even so - it's not like he had a small pistol, he had "something like" an AK47.

I worry that very soon we're going to reach a tipping point in the relationship between 'generic' muslims and the western world, where they are held accountable for the actions of nutjobs like this guy, and we'll get vigilantes roaming around like post-9/11.

I'm not sure how, but just in case anyone somehow thinks I'm defending this attack or others like it, I'm not. Not even a little bit. No matter the problem, this isn't the solution, and we need to eradicate the kind of people that are brainwashing people like this guy in to committing these acts.

It wasn't a 'base'. It was a Naval/Marine Corps Reserve Center, which is just a building, sometimes with a gate and a private unarmed security (civilian) guard.

Right, I didn't say hearing about, I said hearing. As in, someone is speaking to them and they're hearing it. Misunderstanding I guess.

Anyway, these people are hearing this in the mosque, or the internet or wherever. Why aren't they saying "hang on, that doesn't really sound right, most americans [or other] I know are good people and have never been anything but nice to me?"

I guess most of them are, and I guess most will dismiss those views for the nonsense they are. But a few aren't, and why not? Are we happy to just say "well they're mentally unstable" or whatever? Happy to allow these things to keep happening? I know I'm not. And this is why I maintain that just playing terrorist whack-a-mole and bombing whichever is the latest place that has some terrorists isn't the long term solution.

It wasn't a 'base'. It was a Naval/Marine Corps Reserve Center, which is just a building, sometimes with a gate and a private unarmed security (civilian) guard.

Thanks for the clarification. So the question remains, why no armed security, why so easy for this guy to wander in off the streets with a machine gun and start 'spraying bullets'?

Thanks for the clarification. So the question remains, why no armed security, why so easy for this guy to wander in off the streets with a machine gun and start 'spraying bullets'?

From what I understand he was driving a rental car and crashed through the gate and just started shooting. I'm sure we'll find out more as the investigation continues. I wonder if they (the Obama Homeland Security) will classify this as terrorism?

Right, I didn't say hearing about, I said hearing. As in, someone is speaking to them and they're hearing it. Misunderstanding I guess.

Anyway, these people are hearing this in the mosque, or the internet or wherever. Why aren't they saying "hang on, that doesn't really sound right, most americans [or other] I know are good people and have never been anything but nice to me?"

I guess most of them are, and I guess most will dismiss those views for the nonsense they are. But a few aren't, and why not? Are we happy to just say "well they're mentally unstable" or whatever? Happy to allow these things to keep happening? I know I'm not. And this is why I maintain that just playing terrorist whack-a-mole and bombing whichever is the latest place that has some terrorists isn't the long term solution.

I guess that's a valid point but might be counterproductive in that behaving this way and being rewarded for it through negotiation or concession or whatever it is... You understand, right?

WSS

From what I understand he was driving a rental car and crashed through the gate and just started shooting. I'm sure we'll find out more as the investigation continues. I wonder if they (the Obama Homeland Security) will classify this as terrorism?

Most likely, yes.

I guess that's a valid point but might be counterproductive in that behaving this way and being rewarded for it through negotiation or concession or whatever it is... You understand, right?

WSS

Sure, it's not easy to take the high road, turn the other cheek etc. This is why these things need to be led, at least in part, by normal work-a-day muslims. And to be fair I've seen some of it happening, though I guess not enough.

I think it's very similar to the Inquisition. There are individuals who have power and keep power by filling those wanting with an enemy, non-believers, and manipulate text to support their agenda. It's sad that people when wanting they will cling to anything that gives them hope. I continue to hope that the silent Muslims who abhor this type of action and agenda become vocal before we see a polarizing global assault. There are already movements in Western Europe to segregate or expel Muslims. Global conflict is a lose/lose situation in most instances. Many WWII Veterans who had every right to be proud and tell the stories of their experiences remain very quiet not wanting to discuss.

My grandfather was at iwo jima and my uncle was in Vietnam. Neither would ever speak of what they saw.

The final two years I was in the service was at the Youngstown air reserve station and the gate was manned by armed m.p.s

Yes because "workplace violence" won't work in this time. See Ft. Hood.

Archived