THE BROWNS BOARD

When do single game tickets go on sale?

We need Tom Tupa

I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

Any insight?

I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

Any insight?

Yes....stay the hell our to Pittburgh!

I tried to look it up on the Browns website and couldn't find it.

My season tickets arrived Wednesday. Got 2 coffee travel mugs this year. WOOOHOOOO!!!

post-5619-0-59875800-1437253048_thumb.jpg

I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

I'm waiting for the MNF game though.

Maybe on the secondary market, but as per the Browns official website, the only tickets on sale are the 2 preseason games

Also ticketmaster says regular season tickets are not on sale yet

I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

I'm waiting for the MNF game though

I will gladly sell my 2 seats in section 149 for the MNF game.

$1000 each and their yours. :D

I will gladly sell my 2 seats in section 149 for the MNF game.

$1000 each and their yours. :D

1) I have been part of the salaried work force for a year...

2)... I really should pay off some stuff first....

Haha.

I'll have to try my luck on SeatGeek

1) I have been part of the salaried work force for a year...

2)... I really should pay off some stuff first....

Haha.

I'll have to try my luck on SeatGeek

all right $900 each????

I need two tickets for Broncos Vs Browns anybody have extras

Or not going!!!! Thanks GO BROWNS!!!!!

I will need three for the Cardinals game, better to get them from Browns site or just wait for them to appear on ticketmaster?

I paid around $80 for a single game ticket last year via ticketmaster.

Any insight?

Looks like this was due to them selling out. Even though I checked it only like 10 hours after they went on sale. Definitely sucks.

I will need three for the Cardinals game, better to get them from Browns site or just wait for them to appear on ticketmaster?

I paid around $80 for a single game ticket last year via ticketmaster.

I could be mistaken- but the Browns site and Ticketmaster are about one and the same. MHO is to avoid Ticketmaster whenever possible- I consider them rip-off artists. I'd like to know why they tack on exorbitant "convenience" fees.

I could be mistaken- but the Browns site and Ticketmaster are about one and the same. MHO is to avoid Ticketmaster whenever possible- I consider them rip-off artists. I'd like to know why they tack on exorbitant "convenience" fees.

Cheers I will keep an eye out

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email this morning saying season tickets holders can buy single game tickets at 10 am today, through Aug 10 at 10 am, and after that the tickets will be subject to dramatic ticket pricing.

the general public can buy tickets starting Aug 11 at 10 am

What does dramatic ticket pricing mean?

I think he meant "dynamic". The Browns are going to Variable ticket pricing this year, based on expected demand. They (finally) dropped the price on preseason games. I have my season tickets in hand. "Premium" games- though not a huge premium- include the opener, Broncos, and Steelers. Games like the Raiders and Cardinals are listed at my face value, in this case $95.

Archived