THE BROWNS BOARD

DEMOCRAT Wesley Clark - wants internment camps for disloyal Americans

calfoxwc

after bashing Bush for "fear politics" and "overreacting to 9/11"

The hypocrisy is typical of liberal politicians.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/07/20/chattanooga-wesley-clark-calls-internment-camps-disloyal-americans/

Right, they will be considerate of us otherwise. Get a clue.

Right, I'm the one who needs to get a clue.. it would be common sense to 99% of most people that internment camps would spawn further attack attempts. More attempts means more we have to thwart as a nation which means a few more will slip through our fingers and people die. Those sitting on the fence between thinking radically and acting radically have their thoughts validated and get pushed to action. Etc, etc.. it is a terrible idea.

Now I get to wait on your witty and surely well thought out response. Unless you're still waiting for me to "get a clue."

Right, I'm the one who needs to get a clue.. it would be common sense to 99% of most people that internment camps would spawn further attack attempts. More attempts means more we have to thwart as a nation which means a few more will slip through our fingers and people die. Those sitting on the fence between thinking radically and acting radically have their thoughts validated and get pushed to action. Etc, etc.. it is a terrible idea.

Now I get to wait on your witty and surely well thought out response. Unless you're still waiting for me to "get a clue."

Nope, lock 'em up and bomb 'em up. That's what works...clearly.

Well first of all the idea of internment camps is ridiculous, simply fucking ridiculous.

But not because I'm afraid it would inspire other terrorist attacks. These cocksuckers are insane and I don't believe there's any amount of ass kissing that will make them behave like civilized human beings.

The Obama administration doctrine of showing deference too dangerous groups has not seemed to pay off.

WSS

The point is not about ass kissing (or ass kicking) here. If you know the neighbour's dog is crazy and will bite you, you don't go and kick it. Not kicking it isn't the same as hoping that it'll magically turn nice.

Your statement was idiotic. You said it would inspire them to commit further attacks. They don't need any inspiration. I'd say throw your ass in with them until you get a clue.

The point is not about ass kissing (or ass kicking) here. If you know the neighbour's dog is crazy and will bite you, you don't go and kick it. Not kicking it isn't the same as hoping that it'll magically turn nice.

Probably not your best analogy but let's start there. Are you saying just leave the insane dog alone? And who would be the neighbor, probably the responsible party in this case?

Is the neighbor Isis leadership and the dog just crazy?

Anyway I'll let you clarify, what do we do about the neighbors dog especially when he begins roaming the neighborhood and attacking people and killing their pets?

( or we can drop the passion play all together and just talk about terrorists and Isis)

;)

WSS

Your statement was idiotic. You said it would inspire them to commit further attacks. They don't need any inspiration. I'd say throw your ass in with them until you get a clue.

Well everyone else here gets it. Chris even broke it down into an analogy with a dog. Kids love analogies and dogs. Maybe you will understand.

His analog was apparently for some other discussion because it doesn't apply here.

And, the idea that "well, all we have to do is be nice to them, and they won't want to

cut our heads off, and drown us like rats, and they will renounce violence, and all the

world can do a gay little two step" bullsheet is for emoting liberals.

Let's THINK about this - the doesch sp? have been committing hideous acts of violence

against innocent men, women, and children, and are stealing children, brutalizing them,

and forcing them to chop peoples' heads off...

and anybody here thinks that if we just don't annoy them, they will forget that they

hate everybody who isn't them, and are all in on being the new "islamic" nazis ????

No, blowe, not everybody here tiptoes through the tulips to defend being cowards.

We are IN a freaking war - they declared it against us, and are trying everything to murder us.

They are already murdering innocent men, women and children who are MUSLIM, because they won't

join up with them.

Seriously - only a nitwillie would think that those murdered over there were murdered because they

"didn't mind their own business and did something to make the doesch mad"...

Blowe - you statement WAS idiotic. Chamberlein in England wanted to appease the nazis.

How did that work out?

You support doing the same stupid thing????? Gotta grow up. We are living in the real world right now.

I was listening to a Dr., a Muslim woman, who said we must take off our politically correct blinders,

and start investigating the mosques and people who teach and are affected by this violent twist

of Islam, and stop them.

And she said the Muslim community itself must speak out against the violence - that isn't

Islam. Actually, she explained it a bit more, but I couldn't follow it...

I admire her courage and honesty in telling it like it is.

We have a dirtbag liberal president ass who refuses to call it for what it is - an extremely vicious and violent

subculture that has stolen a religion, and made it a trojan horse for their new nazi war crimes.

This extremely hideous and violent interpretation has existed for thousands of years.

Liberals are afraid to admit that was before we were even a

country.

I mean, damn........

I would have guessed the analogy meant that we provoke the dog by going over to kick it. That we have brought the dogs vicious attacks on our selves. Correct me if I'm wrong.

WSS

You are wrong. As you noted, it's not the perfect analogy, but it's close enough. Imagine you have to walk past the yard every day. The dog is aggressive and sometimes it'll attack you, sometimes not, as aggressive dogs with dickhead owners do. Now, would you go and poke it with a stick?

No, you call in the police to catch it, and put it in prison with the rest of the scum.

The pit bull hasn't been a psycho killer for thousands of years.

But I'm sure that off base analogy made you feel happy, Chris.

So does Obamao's lies, apparently.

Cal I'm all for blowing the fuckers up but not at the expense of civil liberties. I am definitely not a coward. Think what you will.

Inspect the mosques. Do not appease the muslims, but you cannot put Americans in internment camps.

I don't think internment would inspire them to commit more acts of violence, they are already inspired.

Fact...There is no appeasing these animals.Their goal is for our ultimate destruction. Even if it doesn't occur in their lifetimes, the seeds are being planted....look at the seeds planted here and in Europe.

American citizens, Europeans inspired to join ISIS.... Ft. Hood, Chattanooga.

I didn't say I favored internment camps. And I'm not calling YOU a coward.

I'm arguing against the stupid idea that if we give the murdering slugs little cupcakes,

that they will leave us alone, and respect us.

That is just so dumb, it is trying to dim my 22" computer screen.

Appeasement of extreme violence is a cowardly idea, though.

this latest nutjob "islamic" murderer, was also depressed, troubled,

and had had, did have....a drug problem.

Look at how many of these outbursts were by young people with depression,

and taking drugs, whether illegally, or legally.

Toss in what a warped mind thinks would be a "glorious way to go out" in a suicidal outburst...

the two murderers in colorado were suicidal, this last guy was...

it's mental illness complicated by some drug(s), seems to me. They need to be identified,

and put in an institution.

Oh wait, our mental facilities and prisons are already burdened with mexican illegals dumped out

of mexican facilites, over here.

I posted way back, about the ancient existence of this same

warcrimes "islam" garbage from ancient centuries ago.

If a rabid pit bull attacks one of the kids in your neighborhood, you

don't put out cookies hoping the rabid pit bull will leave the rest

of the kids alone.

Appeasement of evil enables more evil. It must be STOPPED.

You are wrong. As you noted, it's not the perfect analogy, but it's close enough. Imagine you have to walk past the yard every day. The dog is aggressive and sometimes it'll attack you, sometimes not, as aggressive dogs with dickhead owners do. Now, would you go and poke it with a stick?

Headline:

Vicious dog attacks London diner biting the heads off 16 school children. Apparently it was enraged because Englishman called its owner a dickhead on an American football message board.

US president preparing apology to dog.

WSS

:D

Archived