THE BROWNS BOARD

If Congress rejects Iran deal?...no problem!

StinkHole

The always scheming Obama regime presented the resolution to the United Nations prior to congress' 60 day window to review the deal.

The deal now becomes law. What Congress thinks is irrelevant. It has no power to override UN law.

Even a Dem senator urged Obama to hold off...

The chairman of the Senate's foreign relations committee, Bob Corker, on Thursday wrote a letter to President Obama saying, "We urge you to postpone the vote at the United Nations until after Congress considers this agreement."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-security-council-vote-iran-nuclear-deal-resolution-us-congress-objections/

John Kerry himself stated who gives a fuck what congress thinks.

Hopefully congress will be sensible about this. As I type.. I realize how ridiculous that last statement sounds.

Most republicans dissaprove. Some dems disapprove and I bet more disapprove but are sticking to party lines. Israel disapproves and it affects them even more so than us.

But obammy wants to tell us it's a good deal.. yeah fuckin right

It's an asinine deal. Iran is practically laughing their asses off.

I honestly believe their deal is to try to negate Israel, or the Saudis, or

anybody else, going in and taking out their nuclear facilities.

And, as usual, the phoney lies from kerry and obamao came forth..

Obamao used Reagan's "Trust, but verify"....and now he and kerry gave that up.

Iran can deny access anytime they want, and then 26 days later, they talk about it...

then blah blah blah 20-some days later they talk about it.

Iran gave up little or nothing in the short or long run, and obamao and kerry gave them

immediate sanctions relief...and help PROTECTING THEIR NUCLEAR SITES...

and immediate ARMS SANCTIONS RELIEF TO THEIR REPULICAN GUARD.

Congress will not approve this stupidass deal. It practically invites Iran to wage conventional war

against Israel, step up it's interference all over the middle east, and

puts Israel in a bad spot, if they finally have to take out Iran's nuke facilities.

Obamao is worthless, and worse than that. Kerry is such a farce of a human being, and is a coward.

it's sickening that we have so many liberal cowards who refuse

to criticize him, and refuse to call him for what he is.

A coward, and a muslim sympathizer. Big serious trouble.

I had to quit watching this liberals' asshole president talk. He's sickenlng,

and he's tearing our country apart.

Are still clutching at those "obama's a muslim" straws?

Things muslims don't like:

Gay rights

Women's rights

Bacon

Alcohol

Dogs as pets

Things Obama likes:

Gay rights

Women's rights

Bacon

Alcohol

Dogs as pets

Do you deny that Obamao at least favors the Muslim faith in a huge way?

All the damn time?

Around the world?

Did you watch the video and in his own words again and again and again, refer in

glowing terms, to what HE referred to as "MY MUSLIM FAITH" ???

Or, doing hidie-hidies in wittle bittie liberal trenchies?

Are still clutching at those "obama's a muslim" straws?

6p5aj4.jpg

Did you even watch the vid...or do you feel it was some edited piece created by the vast right wing conspiracy?

You people will so quickly deem some anti-right wing hearsay as fact, yet when gobs of evidence such as this vid is presented to your face, you call it grasping for straws and poo poo it. You're such dickheads.

I've always viewed you as a lefty with some integrity, but I don't know anymore.

6p5aj4.jpg

Did you even watch the vid...or do you feel it was some edited piece created by the vast right wing conspiracy?

You people will so quickly deem some anti-right wing hearsay as fact, yet when gobs of evidence such as this vid is presented to your face, you call it grasping for straws and poo poo it. You're such dickheads.

I've always viewed you as a lefty with some integrity, but I don't know anymore.

Let's have a look at the evidence, shall we?

Obama as a muslim:

Some out of context quotes

He's related to some muslims

He lived in a muslim country once

Obama doing things that are very anti-muslim:

Supporting gay rights

Lighting the whitehouse up in rainbow colours

Championing gender equality

Eating pork

Drinking alcohol

I mean really, if there were any chance of him being a secret muslim, do you think he would actually be doing any of that?

Obama as a muslim:

Supporting gay rights

Eating pork

Drinking alcohol

I mean really, if there were any chance of him being a secret muslim, do you think he would actually be doing any of that?

The 9/11 hijackers drank, whore'd around and blended into society before they boarded the jets. The anti-christ is clever indeed.

Obama as a muslim:

Supporting gay rights

Eating pork

Drinking alcohol

The guy you're talking to suffers from small weenis syndrome. Such facts as you put out aren't going to register with him.

The guy you're talking to suffers from small weenis syndrome. Such facts as you put out aren't going to register with him.

You two need to get a room and either beat or fuck the shit out of each other and I honestly don't know which.

Obama as a muslim:

Supporting gay rights

Eating pork

Drinking alcohol

LOL! Still being stubborn eh?... And your little list trumps all the shit he said on that video? Get real. You're in denial.

Now if there weren't any gay Muslims then there wouldn't be senseless executions of them now would there?

If you did your research, you would find that not all Muslims or countries adhere to the strict disciplines of hardcore nations such as Iran or Saudi Arabia. Dubai for example allows alcohol and women can dress more liberally not required to cover themselves completely.

Just all wet in Egypt, they are.

Obamao ADMIRES the Muslim faith, and even

SAID his Muslim faith.

Watch the freakin video or be very, very quiet.

• The 911 Terrorists were moved from a military base to a civilian prison directly after Obama became president. If they are convicted in a military tribunal they will be sentenced to death. In that case the president of the United States will have to sign the death warrant to make it official. Being a Muslim however, he cannot do this and remain faithful to his Islamic cohorts. So they moved the terrorists to a civilian court to prevent the president from being involved. Now if convicted and sentenced to death, any governor can sign the death warrant.

Both his mother and step father (Lolo Soetoro) were devout Muslims.

His given name was Barry Soetoro. Like all converted Muslims, they change their name to match their religion once they accept it as truth. For example, as soon as Cassious Clay became a Muslim he changed his name to œMuhammad Ali.

Whenever he was asked to speak at any Halls with Christian symbols in them they were required to cover up any and all Christian symbols before he arrived.

There is a doctrine within the Koran that Muslims must assume the identity of a Christian in political office so as to gain power for Islam.

He was born in a Muslim family making him Muslim at birth.

He was raised by Muslims.

He was taught the Islamic faith by Roman Catholic nuns at Jakarta™s Roman Catholic Fransiskus Assisi Primary School

He registered as a Muslim in that school.

He has direct ties to Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

He has been praised by many Islamic terrorist groups.

He praises Nation of Islam leader Malcom X in his autobiography.

His own sister declared their entire family is Muslim.

His teachers in the 1970™s confirmed he was a practicing Muslim in Indonesia.

In his presidential campaign he told the LA Times he wasn™t a œpracticing Muslim, which declares he is a non-practicing Muslim.

He ridicules the Christian Bible and specifically the œSermon on the mount.

He praises the Koran and Islamic prayer time, and speaks of his wonderful memories of it.

When Christians in America gave Obama the lowest approval rating in office to date. Muslims gave him the highest approval rating ever in American history.

Michelle Obama was sent home to Washington D.C. when Obama was to meet with Muslim clerics in Saudi Arabia, yet all other first ladies before her were allowed to attend with their husbands. Shariah Law dictates that if the leader is a Muslim, his wife must subject herself to his authority. She is not allowed to join him in meetings of the State for any reason.

He refuses to attend national day of prayer and any Christian church since becoming president, yet he just recently celebrated Ramadan in the Whitehouse.

You two need to get a room and either beat or fuck the shit out of each other and I honestly don't know which.

I'd have to approach him online cause he's strictly a digital rentboy at this point.

Well look here, another example of irony. You two suck ups to each other need the room.lol!

Well look here, another example of irony. You two suck ups to each other need the room.lol!

I was criticising him as much as you. The constant 12-year-old bickering and posturing is petty and pathetic and not fitting of grown men trying to talk politics.

The always scheming Obama regime presented the resolution to the United Nations prior to congress' 60 day window to review the deal.

The deal now becomes law. What Congress thinks is irrelevant. It has no power to override UN law.

Even a Dem senator urged Obama to hold off...

The chairman of the Senate's foreign relations committee, Bob Corker, on Thursday wrote a letter to President Obama saying, "We urge you to postpone the vote at the United Nations until after Congress considers this agreement."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-security-council-vote-iran-nuclear-deal-resolution-us-congress-objections/

John Kerry himself stated who gives a fuck what congress thinks.

check this out too -

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/obamadeal-us-to-protect-iranian-nuke-sites-from-israeli-attack/2015/07/20/

"But the agreement does more than that. It helps make Iran impervious to an attack, whether from the air or from cyber space,

and ObamaDeal also ratifies a possible Iranian counter-attack on Israel"

http://justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/271545626-Iran-Deal-Text.pdf

10. Nuclear Security

E3/EU+3 parties, and possibly other states, as appropriate, are prepared to cooperate

with Iran on the implementation of nuclear security guidelines and best practices. Cooperation

in the following areas can be envisaged:

10. Co-operation in the form of training courses and workshops to strengthen Iran's ability

to prevent, protect and respond to nuclear security threats to nuclear facilities and

systems as well as to enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical

protection systems;

10. Co-operation through training and workshops to strengthen Iran’s ability to protect

against, and respond to nuclear security threats, including sabotage, as well as to

enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical protection systems.

remember this?

"Al Jazeera reported earlier this year that President Barack Obama threatened Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in 2014

that he would order American fighter planes to down Israeli aircraft if the Israeli Air Force tried to carry out an attack, which reportedly was about to happen."

So that would be hypocrisy? Or....as your dullard brain couldn't wrap itself around the other day, the situation is ironical whereas the person is being hypocritical. Now i'm trying to figure out if I had this simple derivation in the bag by high school or gradeschool....?? hmmmm

In 1994, President Bill Clinton agreed to a deal with North Korea aimed at curbing their desire to develop a nuclear weapon, an agreement which the networks at the time hailed as a sign that “the Cold War is really over.”

Under the 1994 framework, which North Korea eventually violated, the U.S. helped the rogue regime build a new nuclear reactor that would not be capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium in exchange for international access to its nuclear facilities, although the United States caved and the inspections would not start for several years.

At the time, CBS’s Dan Rather declared the deal “could end the long-running crisis with North Korea over nuclear weapons” as well as perhaps “open the way for normal relations between the U.S. and one of the world’s last old-line, hard-line Communist states.”

During his promotion of the 1994 deal, CBS reporter David Martin outlined its details which made it clear just how much the U.S. had given into North Korea’s demands:

Agreeing to the inspections was the major concession made by North Korea. Agreeing to delay the inspections by several years was the major concession made by the U.S.
But beyond the details, North Korea seems to have made a fundamental decision that the Cold War is really over.

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2015/07/15/flashback-networks-hailed-clintons-1994-nuclear-deal-north-korea#.oucmbn:jWOy

Flashback: Networks Hailed Clinton’s 1994 Nuclear Deal with North Korea - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2015/07/15/flashback-networks-hailed-clintons-1994-nuclear-deal-north-korea#.oucmbn:jWOy

So that would be hypocrisy? Or....as your dullard brain couldn't wrap itself around the other day, the situation is ironical whereas the person is being hypocritical. Now i'm trying to figure out if I had this simple derivation in the bag by high school or gradeschool....?? hmmmm

Easy boy, you gonna upset Crissy.

Yes it could very well be hypocrisy. I called it irony because you were oblivious to having an affair with Crissy while it was suggested I get a room, but hey, if you want to incriminate yourself by stating it was hypocrisy then go right ahead. I cant argue with that. It's pretty much common knowledge that you are a hypocrite anyway.

btw...You would have been further ahead if you didn't decide to dispute.

Your question of derivation is the least of your problems. Deprivation is more like it. You're obviously suffering from deprivation of some sort, perhaps your parents abandoning you is the source of your gender identity crisis.

Easy boy, you gonna upset Crissy.

Well except that him and I don't suck up to each other. Find one example where we have. I've agreed with him and disagreed, but never did we insult each other. That's the difference...I can have debates with liberals, very few conservatives do I know that don't go to the liberal pussy card because I make the suggestion we shouldn't be perpetually at war or that we should look after our most precious resources. These were never "liberal" or "conservative" ideas...but dildo's like you refuse to allow any mediation between the extremes.

After awhile you give up and just acknowledge this person suffers from severe micropenis. And I know you do cause every other day is something new you're terrified about. Which is a hallmark of micropenis. That and a couple Ukrainian hoores told me so.

:P

Archived