THE BROWNS BOARD

If Congress rejects Iran deal?...no problem!

StinkHole

only when i'm responding to you. I feel it my duty to not waste a single opportunity to remind you that you're a fat small cocking basement dwelling spam bot.

Well then! Since this has become your "duty", you can thank me for giving you purpose to your meaningless life.

????

corrupt ass Obamao got away with it with Obamaocare, but this is

surely enough to have most dems in Congress make a break with

their king, and start being

Americans first.

Well, except for pansy Sherrod Brown, He'dsell aborted baby body parts, vote for it to be legal,

and skip all the way to his bank. I'd bet he won't break with obaMao on the secret iran "deal"

House Republican: Obama Administration Won’t Release Full Iran Deal to Congress

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421453/iran-deal-hidden-congress-Obama-admin-house-republican-

Just sign the agreement and then you will find out what is all in it. Silly republican.

ha! sad truth might be the same with this current bunch?

if it werent for Cotton though...

Senator Tom Cotton (R., Ark.) and Pompeo, who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, learned of the arrangement while meeting with the IAEA in Vienna, Austria last week. “That we are only now discovering that parts of this dangerous agreement are being kept secret begs the question of what other elements may also be secret and entirely free from public scrutiny,” Cotton said in a statement to the press.

Because we ALL know this -

11745404_1001431099897633_28517558976455

I guess there is talk that oil prices will drop by a large margin if sanctions are lifted on Iran. Oil producing countries who aren't even in the region are up in arms.

Well that's what OPEC is for, to maintain their cartel-like grip on prices. Just means they won't get as much money per country.

Yep, you don't want to leave your micropenis flopping around. However small it is, there's always a danger; maybe a nearby chihuahua fancies a nibble. And no, I don't mean your cousin...

Archived