THE BROWNS BOARD

Young lady tells Obamao to start acting like an AMERICAN president

calfoxwc

wait, woody is the guy who was all wet in Egypt about

not using age as his opinion qualifier.

Doesn't matter about her age, woody, she knows what the truth is,

and how to stand up for it.

she thinks we can fight events like the chatanooga shooting with B-52's. That'll show em for sure. That will totally stop someone here being radicalized over the internet or just being plain crazy..B-52's for the win. She is dumb as a box of rocks and was just reading a script off a teleprompter. It's precisely people with that line of thinking that has got us behind the game.

she thinks we can fight events like the chatanooga shooting with B-52's. That'll show em for sure. That will totally stop someone here being radicalized over the internet or just being plain crazy..B-52's for the win. She is dumb as a box of rocks and was just reading a script off a teleprompter. It's precisely people with that line of thinking that has got us behind the game.

And who else do you know reads a script of a teleprompter? That's right, your black messiah.

Your selective criticism was so transparent. You couldn't stand it that she was right. Your liberal panties got so knotted up after this girl lambasted your guy, you honed in on the only opening you had, her B52's comment.

Set aside her B52 bit and give a critique on the rest of her commentary starting from the top. I'll wait. It wont be the first time you'll sound dumber than a box of rocks.

And who else do you know reads a script of a teleprompter? That's right, your black messiah.

Your selective criticism was so transparent. You couldn't stand it that she was right. Your liberal panties got so knotted up after this girl lambasted your guy, you honed in on the only opening you had, her B52's comment.

Set aside her B52 bit and give a critique on the rest of her commentary starting from the top. I'll wait. It wont be the first time you'll sound dumber than a box of rocks.

1) He's not my messiah.

2) So you're saying she gets smarter after the B-52 line? So you're acknowledging that is a Retarded sentiment?

This drivel is so good it deserves another response.

2ik9ich.jpg

I think I made it clear that all Retarded people sadden me. Take that as you will fat boy.

Woooo the "fat boy" burn.

Yes I'm sure all Retards sadden you, but I'm sure you're most saddened by the ones on the left not only cause they are one of you, but that is where most stupidity resides.

105wbns.png

That quote has been proven to only originate with someone who created the quote for a quotation site. It never happened. I think that was just wishful thinking on the part of whoever made it.

Stuart don't you listen to him Stuart. Don't you let facts get in the way of your fetish for misrepresentation. Don't you let those nasty little fuckers get in your way. Facts are for pussies. Are you a pussy fat boy?

Stuart don't you listen to him Stuart. Don't you let facts get in the way of your fetish for misrepresentation. Don't you let those nasty little fuckers get in your way. Facts are for pussies. Are you a pussy fat boy?

Haha...child. Nya nya Cleve...so cute how your acting vicariously through Chris.

Remember this Cleve? The Obamacare consultant/architect whatever.

Did someone make this up as well Cleve?

And if you're unable to deduce it, this dickwad liberal wasn't referring to conservatives, he was referring to your kind dickwad.

syxhkl.jpg

Archived