THE BROWNS BOARD

Young lady tells Obamao to start acting like an AMERICAN president

calfoxwc

The old ignore button. Yes yes yes. Kind of like an automobile accident though, it's just impossible to look the other way. I've never seen anyone yet actually ignore their antagonists. Hell that's mostly the reason we're here. To piss other people off and feel superior.

WSS

The old ignore button. Yes yes yes. Kind of like an automobile accident though, it's just impossible to look the other way. I've never seen anyone yet actually ignore their antagonists. Hell that's mostly the reason we're here. To piss other people off and feel superior.

WSS

Most of us can antagonize each other without sniping like teenage girls on the rag

WSS

I've had two posters on ignore for a while. While I read their posts now and then, I've managed to not directly reply to either.

It's the summer. Not dealing with it haha

Archived