THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady suspension UPHELD

Kvoethe

FYI, there's a small footnote on page 12 of goodells statement that says they went to the phone company to get Brady's text records. The NFL decided it was "too much of a hassle".

Brady also supplied pages of emails and phone records.

He offered to help get his texts off of hid contacts' phones too.

The idea that he ran home and smashed his phone to "erase" the texts is laughable.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, there's a small footnote on page 12 of goodells statement that says they went to the phone company to get Brady's text records. The NFL decided it was "too much of a hassle".

Brady also supplied pages of emails and phone records.

He offered to help get his texts off of hid contacts' phones too.

The idea that he ran home and smashed his phone to "erase" the texts is laughable.

You only defend him because he is a Michigan man.

Did you read the rebuttal investigative report to the Wells report? It us a good read. It dives into all of the areas the Wells report failed at data acquisition

No, but if you have a link...

Got no opinion on whether he's guilty or not....and dont care enough to worry about it either....thats for NE fans, I guess....

But I will say that I understand a heavy hand when it comes to cheating....and the need to protect the integrity of the game. If there is ANY sense that teams can cheat AND still win the SuperBowl, then that would destroy the game and cause a LOT of fans to lose faith.....and, even with the risk of hurting one player(or team), it's more important to protect the game...

so I understand that if Goodell had let New England off the hook, it would appear(to a lot of people) that you can cheat and still win......and, I think, the fact that Bullychick and NE got caught previously adds to the equation....

That is the biggest difference here....guys like Gordon or Rice or Hardy, that have done bad things "outside" of the game, dont really compare, as their issues only relate to them and do not compromise the league as a whole.....

You only defend him because he is a Michigan man.

And others only attack him because he is a Michigan fan...

What am I saying that's false? I would feel the same way about any player in this situation. I just actually read up on it because its Brady

Belacheat is the same Dick that treated everybody like Dick's when he was here. Yes he build one hell of a coaching staff when he was here but he's a dick to anyone that just loves the same game. Craft accepted to pay the largest fine "As A Team" to cover his players and staff ass's. Now Fine and suspend Brady? Fine- I could care less, its money and Brady got some to add to Craft's fine. Suspend- Hell yes. All 4 or more. Take Games Away hurts them all and That's what's got him breaking phones now. Pats/Brady image to the game remains the same A Advantage is Cheating..

The ball boys would never have messed with the footballs without

knowing Brady wanted them that way.

And Bellicheat was a complete ass when he was here.

Brady was uncooperative when it all started. Smoke-->fire.

And others only attack him because he is a Michigan fan...

What am I saying that's false? I would feel the same way about any player in this situation. I just actually read up on it because its Brady

Nothing....but you would not be trying to crawl up his descending colon if he had attended any other school.

Due to a brilliant, pre-emptive, NYC filing by the NFL, the case got bounced to Manhattan Fed Court.

Brady is toast.

Due to a brilliant, pre-emptive, NYC filing by the NFL, the case got bounced to Manhattan Fed Court.

Brady is toast.

The Judge assigned to the case ordered the parties to sit down and settle the case or he would ride them hard like they were virgin whores.

Archived