THE BROWNS BOARD

La'Veon Bell suspended 2 games instead of 4

WalterWhite

Of course, we play them week 4.

What a cunt Goodell is.

Roger Goodfella clearly needs another pair of knee pads. Ever since Rooney made it clear he was the guy that got all 32 owners to form a consensus of approval on his personal friend Roger - nobody's bottom line has been better protected since.

When there's 2 rape victims we know about regarding Ben Rapen - Rooney felt compelled to have a deputy on his payroll. Why would this be important? Hmmm.... Gee, I don't know - maybe important stuff can get lost and information can get buried? Also, interestingly enough, the scum bag securing the bathroom door for Ben Rapen at the night club was an off-duty cop. 2 is a trend everywhere except Pittsburgh's fan base. So how does a 2 time rapist (that we know about) get his football suspension reduced under an alleged iron fist announcing the NFL's "No Nonsense" where violators will pay? Easy. He remains endlessly obligated to warming Rooney's groin so the suspension gets reduced by 1 game for Terrific Behavior. What did he do? Switch to the date rape drug known to give helpless victims temporary labotomies?

And exactly how many games did Pouncey miss for his August 2014 arrest under this NFL no nonsense fist of Roger Goodfella's? Zero. He just plays for the right owner.

And when Joe Haden was suspended a few years ago - how many games did Goodfella cut down his suspension by? Zero. He just played for the wrong owner. Come to think of it - how on earth does the 1 franchise that got featured in SI for all their premature death and disability via anabolic steroids only have 1 starter (Joel Steed twice) suspended for PEDs since the league began testing? Brentson Buckner magically didn't have dirty urine until he played for Carolina. Go figure. The same franchise was featured in a book written by a former Steeler named Steve Courson called "False Glory: Steelers and Steroids." He knew that book wouldn't make a dime in PA; but he felt it necessary to unload a guilty conscience about one of the 3-4 teams he played for that had the most pervasive abuse of anabolic steroids of them or any NFL team. My guess is the Rooney's have done all the blackmarket research on how to keep them a step ahead of the NFL drug testing. Hiring an HGH fan as the team doctor remained ahead of what the outdated drug testing could pick up. Another way that ownership family can manipulate the favors behind closed doors is to keep guys like Joey Porter and Greg Lloyd from ever getting their urine samples to be allowed into the random selection by making NFL Commissioners feeling like they are forever obligated to the Rooney family. Greggy Lloyd once got arrested for tying his wife and Jr to 2 different chairs during a domestic violence incident involving raging hormones. The heart warming story for Steeler fans is thank God his dirty urine wasn't allowed into the random testing population. Unfortunately, JR got to see the ugly side of roid rage where daddy role models up a pistol to mommy's temple while she's tied helplessly to a chair just like he is. If that's winning at all costs, I'm glad there's only 1 fan base proud of it. One former Steeler wasn't proud of this and his book wasn't well liked in PA.

One might ask - how does 32 NFL owners allow such a thing between Goodell and Rooney? Keep in mind, what how much their shared revenues have increased due to TV contracts. I heard on a radio show here in Middle TN that this was putting more revenue in owner's pockets that home attendances so the little market teams won't be a squeaky wheel while Jerry Jones is rumored to have the best palace in the NFL (yanking away millions of reasons for him to complain as well).

Now, when Bell is dumb enough to announce he smoked marijuana to press reporting it to the public in August of 2014 - his suspension got carefully deferred until 2015. Hmmmm. What did that enable his close friend Rooney to do? Use the offseason to sign a FA RB (former 1st round pick) DeAngelo Williams so the win-loss column bottom line got well protected. Not only that, but Bell had enough wear and tear and injury to where missing the first 2-3 games in 2015 wasn't a bad thing at all for Pittsburgh's season ahead. Goodfella gave Pittsburgh time to problem-solve that he doesn't provide other owner's the liberty of doing.

Has anyone ever figured out why James Harrison's wife needs to be in a battered women's support group? The Pittsburgh Gazette conveniently left that part out when they were painting up their version of a local hero. Once Rooney reminded Roger he can FINE Steelers in lieu of continuing to suspend them for things like head hunting - all the fine money from fans that wouldn't be allowed to cover the Defensive MVP's football fines got donated to the battered woman's shelter that Harrison's wife continued to need. Does a wife needing this group as long as her husband plays for Rooney fit this "No Nonsense" iron fist or is this only for players that aren't employed by Rooney? I never expected Pittsburgh's fan base to be smart enough to ask why does Harrison's wife still needs her support group.

How many other franchises could have had an unethical doctor fascinated with HGH employed as their team doctor for 22 years? He's gotta be a fun guy to look up in where are they now. They never read him his rights so Pittsburgh fans everywhere could rejoice and tell us he was as innocent as OJ Simpson once was for slitting 2 throats.

i don't single out the steelers for that. i mentioned the steelers because of the 2 people responding to the post with personal venom towards brady and the pats is coming from steeler fans.

sorry they've been the best team in the afc for the past decade or so and it's new dynasty team. if the browns would make it to the playoffs every year and get knocked off and watch the patriots win it all (again), i'd prob be bitching like you too. the fact is belichik and brady are first ballot HOFers and if people want to hate them, go ahead. but don't complain then when people hate on ben or hate on poly, cuz it's basically the same thing. fans of arch rivals hating on great players of their rivals. i don't like the off the field ben roethlisberger but i sure as hell respect what he does on the field and to people that just want to hate on him then i say "haters gotta hate." there are a lot of browns fans here who hate anything steelers, i'm not one of them. if the browns consistently finish last in the division, it's not the steelers fault.

so..........

You're going to have to show where I am bitching about Brady. I've remained neutral on deflategate because I can clearly see the pettiness... whatever happens happens. Your beef is with Vag.

Roger Goodfella clearly needs another pair of knee pads. Ever since Rooney made it clear he was the guy that got all 32 owners to form a consensus of approval on his his personal friend Roger - nobody's bottom line has been better protected since.

When there's 2 rape victims we know about regarding Ben Rapen - Rooney felt compelled to have a deputy on his payroll. Why would this be important? Hmmm.... Gee, I don't know - maybe important stuff can get lost and information can get buried? Also, interestingly enough, the scum bag securing the bathroom door for Ben Rapen at the night club was an off-duty cop. 2 is a trend everywhere except Pittsburgh's fan base. So how does a 2 time rapist (that we know about) get his football suspension reduced under an alleged under an iron fist announcing the NFL "No Nonsense" where violators will pay? Easy. He remains endlessly obligated to warming Rooney's groin so the suspension gets reduced by 1 game for Terrific Behavior. What did he do? Switch to the date rape drug known to give helpless victims temporary labotomies?

And exactly how many games did Pouncey miss for his August 2014 arrest under this NFL no nonsense fist of Roger Goodfella's? Zero. He just plays for the right owner.

And when Joe Haden was suspended a few years ago - how many games did Goodfella cut down his suspension by? Zero. He just played for the wrong owner. Come to think of it - how on earth does the 1 franchise that got featured in SI for all their premature death and disability via anabolic steroids only have 1 starter (Joel Steed twice) suspended for PEDs since the league began testing? Brentson Buckner magically didn't have dirty urine until he played for Carolina. Go figure. The same franchise was featured in a book written by a former Steeler named Steve Courson called "False Glory: Steelers and Steroids." He knew that book wouldn't make a dime in PA;but he felt it necessary to unload a guilty conscience about one of the 3-4 teams he played for that had the most pervasive abuse of anabolic steroids of any NFL team. My guess is the Rooney's have done all the blackmarket research on how to keep them a step ahead of the NFL drug testing. Hiring an HGH fan as the team doctor remained ahead of what the outdated drug testing could pick up. Another way that ownership family can manipulate the favors behind closed doors is to keep guys like Joey Porter and Greg Lloyd from ever getting their urine samples to be allowed into the random selection by making NFL Commissioners feeling like they are forever obligated to the Rooney family. Greggy Lloyd once got arrested for tying his wife and Jr to 2 different chairs during a domestic violence incident involving raging hormones. The heart warming story for Steeler fans is thank God his dirty urine wasn't allowed into the random testing population. Unfortunately, JR got to see the ugly side of roid rather where daddy role models up a pistol to mommy's temple while tied to a mommy's tied helplessly to a chair just like he is. If that's winning at all costs, I'm glad there's only 1 fan base proud of it. One former Steeler wasn't proud of this and his book wasn't well liked in PA.

One might ask - how does 32 NFL owners allow such a thing? Keep in mind, what how much their shared revenues have increased due to TV contracts. I heard on a rdio show here in Middle TN that this was putting more revenue in owner's pockets that home attendances so the little market teams won'tbe a squeaky wheel while Jerry Jones is rumored to have the best palace in the NFL.

Now, when Bell is dumb enough to announce he smoked marijuana to press reporting it to the public in August of 2014 - his suspension got carefully deferred until 2015. Hmmmm. What did that enable his close friend Rooney to do? Use the offseason to sign a FA RB (former 1st round pick) DeAngelo Williams so the win-loss column bottom line got well protected. Not only that, but Bell had enough wear and tear and injury to where missing the first 2-3 games in 2015 wasn't a bad thing at all for Pittsburgh's season ahead. Goodfella gave Pittsburgh time to problem-solve that he doesn't provide other owner's the liberty of doing.

Has anyone ever figured out why James Harrison's wife needs to be in a battered women's support group? The Pittsburgh Gazette conveniently left that part out when they were painting up their version of a local hero. Once Rooney reminded Roger he can FINE Steelers in lieu of continuing to suspend them - all the fine money from fans that wouldn't be allowed to cover the Defensive MVP's football fines got donated to the battered woman's shelter that Harrison's wife continued to need. Does a wife needing this group as long as her husband plays for Rooney fit this "No Nonsense" iron fist or is this only for players that aren't employed by Rooney? I never expected Pittsburgh's fan base to be smart enough to ask why does Harrison's wife still need her support group.

How many other franchises could have had an unethical doctor fascinated with HGH employed as their team doctor for 22 years? He's a fun guy to look up in where are they now.

Holy cow! There's only one man on this board I know that can successfully debunk all of that...

You're up Vagitron!

Holy cow! There's only one man on this board I know that can successfully debunk all of that...

You're up Vagitron!

LOL! That's got a nice Conrad Dobler vibe to it Stu so good job by you man!

Vag wants everyone buying the Walt Disney happily ever version of the Pittsburgh Steelers rather than the research of SI or the observations of 1 former Steeler that unloaded a guilty conscience in the book False Glory: Steelers and Steroids. Too much compelling information to ignore.

Here's a shortened version of a story that helps shed some light on why Roger Goodfella remains forever obligated to the Rooney family business and it's bottom line of wins and losses. That intimate space inventory session at the hotel almost sounds gay enough to be the music video for Barbara Streisand's "The Way We Were."

By Jim Corbett, USA TODAY
NORTHBROOK, Ill. — At 5:30 p.m. CT Tuesday, Pittsburgh Steelers chairman Dan Rooney and Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, co-chairmen of the NFL's commissioner search committee, ducked out of meetings with the owners and into the Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel lobby elevator.

Rooney drew the easy job, knocking on the door of Roger Goodell, hugging and congratulating Paul Tagliabue's right-hand man on being the right man to take on the job of commissioner for arguably America's most popular professional sports league. "I was doing some work, trying to be distracted, and Mr. Rooney came up and knocked on the door and told me," said Goodell, who received a five-year contract. "Thankfully, I had put my pants on."

"Roger knew it was good news because I was smiling," Rooney said later. "I was looking for the best person to be commissioner, and I had no doubt in my mind that was Roger Goodell. He has done everything during his term with the league in all the departments. He knows labor. He knows television. He knows the business end of it. And really he knows the fans. He's really capable and well-rounded."

Rooney stood up to lobby for Goodell before that deciding ballot.

"The continuity was very important to me," said Mara, whose family, along with the Rooneys, represent the NFL's founding generation. "Roger has an awareness of the history and the tradition that the league represents."

"Preferential treatment"? You mean like when Goodell admitted Roethlisberger's never been as much charged with jaywalking but went ahead and suspended him just because he felt like it? Go read his statement. Or when he came down on Harrison for playing the game too much like Butkus?

The hilarious thing is, the Steelers warned everyone about how out of control Goodell was getting, but nobody listened. Now the crying from New England on down is deafening.

By the way, Einsteins, most suspensions do get reduced provided of course the player doesn't whine and moan and sue the Commish.

Now we know why Jeff Foxworthy didn't want any more Pittsburgh adults auditioning for "Are You Smarter than a 2nd Grader?" That show wouldn't be worth watching if the kids went undefeated.

That "Irish mobster" was about the only owner who gave a crap about you when your sorry-ass owner sold you out to Baltimore. If you had half a clue you'd realize how much you owe him for getting your sorry-ass team back in your sorry-ass town.

Tsk tsk. Some people have no sense of gratitude.

believe me dan rooney does not give a crap about me, just as i don't give a flying fuck about you.

go find a stooler's board you miserable troll.

you got the stoolers on national tv tonite, one of your players was inducted and all you can do is come on here and start shit. that means either you are a miserable piece of shit, or a little boy locked in a basement somewhere. i say both.

fuck you and anyone that looks like you.

Archived