THE BROWNS BOARD

A muslim guy walks into a bar...

WalterWhite

black.....I thought his mother was....nevermind.

gay.....but he's married with chil...nevermind

muslim....but rev wright, beer, pork.....nevermind*

NOPE!!! BLACKGAYMUSLIM!!! It says so on www.obamasablackgaymuslim.blogspot.com

black.....I thought his mother was....nevermind.

gay.....but he's married with chil...nevermind

muslim....but rev wright, beer, pork.....nevermind*

Of course the 9/11 terrorists did many of those things to blend in... Bruce Jenner sired kids.... and lest we forget the one drop rule...

:D

WSS

Obama is as gay as he is black. For an allegedly straight person, his passion for the "rights" of only 2% of an irrelevant segment of the population is a bit odd let alone unprecedented.

He has brought up gay "rights" during university commencement speeches, spoke of gay rights during speeches in Germany and Kenya, spoke of gay rights in his presidential inauguration speech.

He never flip flopped his view on marriage...in 2008 his claim supporting traditional marriage was a lie. The idea of gay marriage then would have made him less electable.

His gay record timeline his first 4 years...

https://my.barackobama.com/page/share/progress-for-lgbt-americans

Nah...don't see no red flags here...

ego4tk.jpg

Obama is as gay as he is black. For an allegedly straight person, his passion for the "rights" of only 2% of an irrelevant segment of the population is a bit odd let alone unprecedented.

He has brought up gay "rights" during university commencement speeches, spoke of gay rights during speeches in Germany and Kenya, spoke of gay rights in his presidential inauguration speech.

He never flip flopped his view on marriage...in 2008 his claim supporting traditional marriage was a lie. The idea of gay marriage then would have made him less electable.

ego4tk.jpg

Richard Pryor and Sacha Baron Cohen.

WSS

" 2% of an irrelevant segment of the population"

Except we live in the USA. And in the 2nd paragraph of the Declaration of Independence it says....

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed;[7]

ego4tk.jpg

If you look closely you can see Obamas hand in his own lap under his boot. That hand belongs to senor mustachio. They are sitting awkwardly close to each other though.

Archived