THE BROWNS BOARD

"Planned Parenthood" abortioners try to intimidate news outlets from showing any more videos about their crap

calfoxwc

Another cover-up. And Obamao supports these dirtbags 100%.

Time to let go of the knee jerk defense of liberalism. It is dirty.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/28/read-the-letter-planned-parenthood-sent-news-outlets-warning-them-not-to-air-undercover-videos/

This is capitalism cal, nothing to do with Obama. You know full well they've been doing this long before he became president. This is just another capitalistic exploitation of a resource. Pharmaceutical companies and research facitilies are what's driving that demand, not "liberalism". As usual you see something bad but can't properly put it in perspective. This is supply and demand. I honestly had no idea this shit was going on. It's disgusting. I will always support the individual right of a woman to do with her body what she pleases but this shit.....this shit has to go no question about it. At the very least let the free market enterprises that demand this shit be brought out into the light. They'll fight that tooth and nail..know why? Cause it's better for them to have the govt be the fall guy. I'll bet most of you would shit if you saw a list of the companies that willingly benefit either directly or vicariously from this research. Like lifting a rock...all your free market "heroes" scurrying about after being exposed.

Sorry the article didn't talk about you and give you some attention, Cleve.

Your post is ignorant and knee jerkie, as most always.

Selling organs of babies is sickening, and has Obamao's and the left's support.

Your deflection is worthless, as usual, and makes no sense.

It would be better if you learn to think about things, instead of just emotionally

eek out your nonsense rantings.

Sorry the article didn't talk about you and give you some attention, Cleve.

Your post is ignorant and knee jerkie, as most always.

Selling organs of babies is sickening, and has Obamao's and the left's support.

Your deflection is worthless, as usual, and makes no sense.

It would be better if you learn to think about things, instead of just emotionally

eek out your nonsense rantings.

No the emotional "knee jerkiness" is from you for thinking That all liberals support this fetal farming rubbish. I for one did not support a womans right to choose all these years so some of em can get pregnant all the time and carry the baby for awhile for the deliberate reason to let it grow enough in order to have sellable parts. No, uh uh. I will always fundmentally support ANY persons right to do with their own bodies what they please, it's between them and their god. But this profit motive bullshit is not that.

As usual it's your emotional outbursts that cloud your own ability to properly see what's going. Can you at least fight it off for a few moments to see that having an abortion cause you fucked up, or got raped or your protection failed and deliberately carrying a fetus late term so you can sell it's viable parts are two vastly different circumstances? I know the answer to this because those meds just won't let you see it right but I'll wait and see anyway.

This shit sucks indeed.I never ever realized any of this stuff was going on either. I've always been one to look away from the abortion issue in general, maybe I needed to pay more attention.

Another wedge issue that causes in-party and out of party disruption. In the link below, Rush Limbaugh, who I'm not a fan of, actually made some sense in a quote or two.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/conservatives-lambast-republican-leaders-over-125299876111.html

That's legit, Bob - there are reps who will play the numbers game, and they

defer to the left to protect their hides....

to the point of dissing conservative reps who are standing on principle. Boehner and McConnell

... are disgusting as human beings and congressmen. There are reps and dems who

are repulsed by this garbage - and they still won't stand on principle.

sick. And Reid and Pelosi were worse. We need a third party to keep the other two a bit more honest

and accountable.

Yeah i'm about to be on board with a late term ban myself, unless of course it's health or whatnot. But if the far lefties think that people in the middle or even just left of center are on board with this they're severely mistaken. This has to be nipped in the bud right now. I'm going to have a smug expression though when it comes out the big boys on wall street are behind the demand. Uh oh!! How ever can we justify regulating such solid stalwarts of the free market. These capital generating machines we couldn't possibly!!

Yeah i'm about to be on board with a late term ban myself, unless of course it's health or whatnot. But if the far lefties think that people in the middle or even just left of center are on board with this they're severely mistaken. This has to be nipped in the bud right now. I'm going to have a smug expression though when it comes out the big boys on wall street are behind the demand. Uh oh!! How ever can we justify regulating such solid stalwarts of the free market. These capital generating machines we couldn't possibly!!

Late term ban? I'm not sure about every state, but Ohio has a ban on aborting viable foetuses, which happens at around 20 weeks. That's about halfway, for the uneducated ;)

So it's basically done by viability. Which makes sense and I think that's what Cleve is saying most people would agree with.

Well probably but how many infants can survive outside the womb at birth?

I remember a case in which a teenager delivered a premature child and threw it in the dumpster or it died. Actually she said it was stillborn, who knows. She was charged with murder as I recall.

WSS

Well probably but how many infants can survive outside the womb at birth?

I remember a case in which a teenager delivered a premature child and threw it in the dumpster or it died. Actually she said it was stillborn, who knows. She was charged with murder as I recall.

WSS

There's a difference between premature and viable.

Did you watch the video? My point is the ban has to happen before the baby parts become sellable. I don't know what OH has constituted as "viable", whatever the case is I bet a bunch of politicians came up with it which means I dont' care. There has to be a ban on this practice but keep abortion. Sucks but that's the way it is. This is abs the dark side of capitalism, whoever does not see that is in a medicated state of delusion.

Late term ban? I'm not sure about every state, but Ohio has a ban on aborting viable foetuses, which happens at around 20 weeks. That's about halfway, for the uneducated ;)

Did you watch the video? My point is the ban has to happen before the baby parts become sellable. I don't know what OH has constituted as "viable", whatever the case is I bet a bunch of politicians came up with it which means I dont' care. There has to be a ban on this practice but keep abortion. Sucks but that's the way it is. This is abs the dark side of capitalism, whoever does not see that is in a medicated state of delusion.

Saleable? That'll happen pretty early. People will buy eggs, sperm and embryos, for stem cell research. I suggest you figure out where, along the way, you object to aborted foetuses being used for science.

Saleable? That'll happen pretty early. People will buy eggs, sperm and embryos, for stem cell research. I suggest you figure out where, along the way, you object to aborted foetuses being used for science.

Embryos that have been frozen by fertility clinics. And eggs and sperm don't count toward this discussion. I think the video is clearly demonstrative of when these people want to buy parts. They don't want raw stem cells anymore, they want the early differentiated cells now for study.

Yes Cleve many bad things have always happened under Republicans or Democrats. The difference, slight as it may be, is that one party openly Supports some of that bad shit and the other one opposes it at least on talking points.

WSS

That pretty much sums it up.

. Im sure there are many center/right minded Dems who sometime think of some of the party elements like WTF !

Just as there are Repubs talking the talk but tax and spend just as much and are everything but Christlike in their living.

HANNTY: NINE MORE Undercover Videos Ready To Drop On Baby Part Sales...

FL governor orders inspections of Planned Parenthood offices...

'58 Votes' in Senate to Defund...

No republican supports this sickening garbage by corrupt leftists.

And Obamao....DOES SUPPORT IT.

Archived