THE BROWNS BOARD

Kentucky man shoots own drone in his own backyard.

Clevfan4life

And is being put on trial. Well we knew this was coming eh? I can't paste the article but here's the short...dude finds a drone hovering over his back patio, literally peering into his house. He drops it with birdshot. 10 minutes later 4 dudes pull up to his house looking to throw down but he steps out strapped and say's come over that property line and that drone ain't the last thing shot today. And good on him btw.

So then cops show up and arrest him. I am sick and god damn tired of hearing about these things and I'm sick and tired of fgts thinking they can fly those things anywhere they please. Those guys showed up at his door like are you the cocksucker that shot down my drone? Unbelievable. I'd have wanted to fight.

Love the american response to a drone appearing, btw.

you don't agree with the response? If there was a dude on a ladder outside your home taking pictures right outside your bedroom window...you let that go? Cause it's "exactly" the same thing except with the guy you climb up the ladder and punch him straight in the gooch.

I have occasion to watch this awful British children's show called peppa pig and it's funny the small differences in things. When you go swimming do you wear a swimming costume?

Yes. That covers both genders - I'll wear trunks, Mrs gft will wear a bikini.

Do you call them cookies or is it biscuits?

Traditionally biscuits, but now cookies because these big American things with chocolate chips are being sold in subway etc. Now we have both.

it's amazing isn't it? these little fgts bought a $1k drone and now they think that gives them the right to hover above people's property. If I had property out in the country and a drone flew over it...I don't care if it was just transiting. It had better be out of shot range. If it's high enough I guess I don't give a shit. But letting drones unannounced float over people's property is a non starter.

Archived