THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2015

Zombo

OK, League I, I am the Commish. 12-team league, we have ten confirmed returning. Only guy I am waiting to hear from is The Usual Suspects, which is jgerlich71097@aol.com, if that is you check your e-mail for invites, or let me know if you never got them.

So we will wait to hear from him, in the meantime, we have ONE opening, first come, first serve, Browns fans only,and, you know the drill ... you need to participate and keep up with your roster all year even if your team sucks or wife is divorcing you:

Join here

League II ... That was Kathy's league, and I think Mik. Took over the controls last year. Mik have you sent out renewals? Let us know how many openings you have, and then post an invitation link to fill those openings. If you don't know how to do that, or don't want to commish any more, let me know.

League III ... That is Heidi's league. haven't heard form her yet. Heidi, same thing, let us know how many you need and post an invite.

League IV ... That was xxDaBuckeyesxx, I was in that league, so I sent him a reminder to send out renewals today. Is he is still around?

League V ... Was Osiris. Has anybody in that league received a renewal?

Let's get them going. Hopefully we will hear from all of the commishes soon and will get it sorted out so everybody can join that wants to join.

Yahoo Leagues, I'll be using the same settings from last year and encourage the other leagues to do as well, so we compare results from across the leagues.

League ID#: 3316
League Name: Browns Board
Auto-renew Enabled: Yes
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Mon Sep 7 7:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Live Draft Pick Time:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 13, 2015
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers None
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Invite Sharing Tools: Enabled
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 22 to Dec 28
Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
League Pickem: Yes
Roster Positions: QB, WR, RB, RB, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only
Offense League Value Yahoo Default Value
Passing Yards 50 yards per point 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 6 4
Interceptions -2 -1
Rushing Yards 15 yards per point 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1 0
Reception Yards 15 yards per point 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
Point After Attempt Made 1
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4

Coming soon, Pro Pickem & Survivor!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is what happens here on this board for fantasy football. certain heads of state create a league and within that league there are teams. when the time comes those people will post on here looking for individuals wanting to join their team. if the amount of people wanting to join exceeds the team limit they will create another team, and so on.

this is very early on, so just sit back and relax and more info should be floating our way.

Your link doesn't work. I want the spot.

Spot was filled, there will be more openings in other leagues, and I may still have one in League 1 if the other returning guy doesn't join up.

Zombo

"Rushing Yards 15 yards per point 10 yards per point"

What does this mean?

Also, what is with your weird roster positions? 1 receiver? 2 flexes? Is this some kinda Retard league?

Rushing yards 15 yards per point.

Yes, there is a WR, a WR/TE and WR/RB

The league you get in may be different it's up to the commish, but we like to keep them similar.

Zombo

this is what happens here on this board for fantasy football. certain heads of state create a league and within that league there are teams. when the time comes those people will post on here looking for individuals wanting to join their team. if the amount of people wanting to join exceeds the team limit they will create another team, and so on.

this is very early on, so just sit back and relax and more info should be floating our way.

Mik, did you renew your league? Any openings?

I have Heidi's e-mail, I will check in with her and send the other guys a PM if they don't respond we will assign other commissioners, I think Tour has already volunteered.

Zombo

lol... forgot that Stockboy was in League 1. Wasn't he going to wreck it?

I was in two leagues (#2 and #4) last season... my rookie year. Will be happy to add a third, if needed.

Also willing to commish a league, if needed.

i figured it out. invitations sent to all teams in our league last year. waiting to hear back. will update.

Ok cool, I got your PM, but sounds like you are on top of it. Give everyone a few days to respond and then we'll touch base.

Z

Alright, Mik has League II up and Buckeyes has League IV up.

Has anyone received a renewal from Leagues III or V ?

I'm pretty sure Heidi will be back, don't know about the other guy, we'll start a new league V if we don't hear from him.

On Monday the Comisshes can delete the invitations to renew that weren't accepted and post a link to join their leagues.

We are going to have one opening in League I, PM me your email address if you want it.

Zombo

League One is Filled. There should be plenty of openings coming up, I still haven't heard from League's 3 or 5.

Once we get league's 2 & 4 filled up we will look into those two. Tourma, since you volunteered to commish I might have you go ahead and set up a League five, but let's see what is going on with the others first.

Zombo

Mik, you cancel the invitations that weren't answered and paste your unvitation URL and we'll fill up your league next.

Z

thanks z, learning as i go....

6 slots open in league 2 (the coolest of all the leagues)

want in? click here:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=421079&k=d780de0bc4883aa4&ikey=10e74e6567aa4557

Archived