THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2015

Zombo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BROWNS BOARD 2:

our online draft will be this coming saturday, august 15th, 3:00 PM

**THIS IS NOT A KEEPER LEAGUE. SINCE WE HAVE NEW TEAMS EVERYONE WILL BE STARTING FROM SCRATCH**

get your pre-draft player rankings in order in case you won't be on-line for the draft.

-tim.

The ONE day I go to the great city of CLEVELAND, OHIO you want to make me do a draft. Someone give me the name of a good bar to do this thing at. I'm gonna be drafting angry and you boys don't want none of this!

We have 3 openings in League IV. Draft will be towards the end of the month or the beginning of September. Join here.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=423552&k=41ece6830377f9eb&ikey=c4c22c2d2bc48e76

Looks like there is still room. Jump in if you want your ass kicked by Zombo's Top Dawg's

Z

I won my league on here last year. I am open to any leagues with available spot.

League's 1, 3 and 4 now full ... let me see what is going on with Heidi and League 2 ... We may open a League 5 soon.

We'll find you a spot either way.

Z

Hopefully someone in League 5 will volunteer and OS can "assign commissioner access" under "commissioner tools"

Otherwise, Os, you can just click "delete league" and we'll start a new one.

I still haven't heard from Heidi ... is anyone in League 3, and is there anything going on?

Z

I think I can be commish. Pretty much just schedule draft, issue invites and post updates correct? I've run leagues for friends and family many times.

Yup, it isn't a big commitment, I just have way too much on my plate right now. You are now commissioner. :)

Great thanks. I will send invites this evening to all players who participated last year. I will wait until midweek next week and then start filling the league with other people as needed. I will take a look at the calendar and likely set the draft for the 30th or 31st midmorning.

Great thanks. I will send invites this evening to all players who participated last year. I will wait until midweek next week and then start filling the league with other people as needed. I will take a look at the calendar and likely set the draft for the 30th or 31st midmorning.

I'm back in.

I've heard from Heidi, seems she is having internet connectivity problems. Therefore she has tapped Rich as co-commissioner. Invitations were sent out and they have eight teams, so they may just go with that. If you know Rich4eagle and you want to join, send him a note, I don't think he's around here much (Steeler boards are busy this time of year).

So we might just let that iceberg floats, I doubt we will get updates unless someone in the league wants to update us.

Actually, their draft is set for today, so that ship is sailing.

So looks like last chance to join is JCam's League V, he'll be announcing openings soon. Hope everybody is getting in a league that wants to get in!

Zombo

I'm in league 3.... Why is the draft today?

Also, why is the league 1 draft on a Monday?

Can't tell you about League 3, that is their call, but Im pretty sure I set League 1 draft for September, if not, I'll change it.

Z

PM me for invites to league 5. I am sure there will be quite a few openings. I will send invites out Wednesday after last years coaches have had a chance to join. There were several in league 5 last year who didn't check teams after like week 3. If you do join league five please plan on being competitive even if you're way behind after the first few weeks.

Archived