THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2015

Zombo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking news League IV:

Zombo's team has picked up Kicker Travis Coons and renamed their Franchise from Zombo's Top Dawgs to Zombo's Coon Dawgs.

Zombo

--Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

(man i've been dying to use this and will prob get more warning points or banned but...)

BREAKING NEWS LEAGUE 2:

toxic's avenger's has picked up kicker carey spears and renamed team to the 'Sandusky Spear Chuckers'.

carry on all good men.

Have any of you as commissioner had issues with your league invites not sending this year? I have tried many times for some teams to send an invite and they aren't getting it.

i think that's all under the responsibility of the commish of the league. didn't know teams could do that.

Have any of you as commissioner had issues with your league invites not sending this year? I have tried many times for some teams to send an invite and they aren't getting it.

A couple people said they never got mine, but most did.

Zombo

The Brownsboard Points league with IDP just finished the draft. It was a blast with for the most part all 10 teams live for the draft. I hope you all enjoy the points format with IDP as much as I have over the last 15 years. Good luck to all.

ps. Mik i was wearing that awesome Brownsboard Tshirt for the draft. thanks again that thing rocks

The Brownsboard Points league with IDP just finished the draft. It was a blast with for the most part all 10 teams live for the draft. I hope you all enjoy the points format with IDP as much as I have over the last 15 years. Good luck to all.

ps. Mik i was wearing that awesome Brownsboard Tshirt for the draft. thanks again that thing rocks

thanks dude! (once again hats off to roycerolls!)

guys gotta take some pics wearing them when you're out on the town so i can post to website.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH !!!

Brownsboard 2, it was picked for me because of the draft time change confusion.

I got rid of Bargsonhisburgerrapist for Cam Newton.

Now, I just noticed that Justin Forsett, one of my rb's, is a Baltiwhore ratbird.

dammit, dammit, dammit. lol.

Somebody offer me a fair trade for him. At least he isn't a steeler, or I'd already have to fumigate the virtual lockerroom.......

And, tonight, the Brownsboard league, I have a plan. Rich is in that league, so, given the chance, I plan

to draft Barfsonhisbooger, and make Rich trade for him. :D

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH !!!

Brownsboard 2, it was picked for me because of the draft time change confusion.

I got rid of Bargsonhisburgerrapist for Cam Newton.

Now, I just noticed that Justin Forsett, one of my rb's, is a Baltiwhore ratbird.

dammit, dammit, dammit. lol.

Somebody offer me a fair trade for him. At least he isn't a steeler, or I'd already have to fumigate the virtual lockerroom.......

you should look at the available players and see who's there......prob somebody better than forsett sitting there right now. just cut him and grab the other guy.....

And, tonight, the Brownsboard league, I have a plan. Rich is in that league, so, given the chance, I plan

to draft Barfsonhisbooger, and make Rich trade for him. :D

lol... was exactly the other player I would have asked for in a Ben for Rogers deal...

cal, look at my roster and let's deal via PM...

EDIT: Offer sent... as fair as I can do.

I accepted, Tour ! Not an even move, maybe, but a good one.

Could turn out better.

I thought about trading for Crowell, but that would have been a bigger step down.

Btw, the stupid auto-draft also drafted the Baltiwhore kicker, who I just dropped and

picked up Coon of the Browns. he's a backup, anyways, my primary kicker was

the guy in Dallas.

I'll still win it. ;)

Glad I could help... wasn't a great deal, but it was a reasonably fair deal. Both should be bell cows for their respective O's.

You never know.

Good luck...

I think I drafted pretty good in league 4.

But the Brownsboard league, ROF,L...

not good. Except for three wr's and Rodgers...

every time I knew the three guys I wanted, they were

gone before I had a chance to draft rb's.

I need to trade for a rb back now. It was partly Rich's fault, he drafted

ninth, right before me. The write and grade was funny. And pitiful.

Calfox Kosardawgs Draft Report Card
Loaded With Browns, Calfox Kosardawgs Hasn't Quite Figured Out This Whole "Draft a Good Team" Thing
toyota_logo.jpg
Draft Summary

If Calfox Kosardawgs handles adversity during the season the way they did in this draft, it's going to be a long year. After receiving the 10th overall pick they were clearly rattled, which was made evident by their draft performance. As a result, they are projected to finish 10th in Browns Board League with a record of 3-10-1 (1,272 points). If they have a bad season, it won't be due to a lack of wide receivers, as they used three of their first five selections to pick up WRs Demaryius Thomas (first round), Davante Adams (fourth round), and Jeremy Maclin (fifth round). They have the lowest-scoring group of RBs in the league, as they added Duke Johnson Jr., Tevin Coleman, Joseph Randle, and Dexter McCluster.

We're not mad. We're just disappointed. Go nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame to make it up to us.

Oh, I know, they both were, I just went and pressed the evaluate trade button,

and it calced up a -28 for me, and a +32 for you...something like that.

I tried to trade another trade, with that calc pretty even, but was rejected by Browns57, lol.

Regarding the Brownsboard league....I just have to figure out how to beat Rich when I play him,despite my crappy draft on rb's....and my season will be

a success.

Forsett is fairly low mileage and runs behind a better line than Ingram does. Ingram has appeared in all 16 games only once. Only reasons I proposed the trade.

If Ingram appears in all 16 that could tip the trade his way.

I think I drafted pretty good in league 4.

But the Brownsboard league, ROF,L...

Forgot about League 2's draft and the computer gave the team it drafted a "B"... and that draft included Jordy Nelson who is on IR.

Last nite in BB league I liked my draft a lot and got a D+...

"That's why you play the game."

Sorry Cal, I could not give up Lamar Miller for Forsett. Baltimore is hurting for WR and Forsett looked bad in preseason. I don't expect him to have the season he did a year ago no matter what the predictions say. I tried to tell you this on the trade but for whatever reason yahoo or my pc wouldn't allow me to type a reply in the reply box.

Mik this scoring is seriously bad. 50 passing yards for a point but 6 points for a passing TD? 15 yards for a rushing point? My whole game is off.

So someone did not review the scoring rules before drafting? Maybe you should have kept Newton? :)

I apologize for bitching about autodrafting Gronk in first round.

lmao...

Mik this scoring is seriously bad. 50 passing yards for a point but 6 points for a passing TD? 15 yards for a rushing point? My whole game is off.

next year i'll gladly hand over the reigns of commish. i have no flippin idea about the scoring. but i do know no one else is complaining now, nor did they last year.

Archived