THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2015

Zombo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should be. And someone reviewed them because no normal site (of which yahoo is a part) would have that as the standard.

nah. i'm in for the shits and giggles. if this 'no-money' fantasy league means so much to you well.......you got probs.

you win on hunches and luck, despite what your nerd statistics/analytics calculator tells you.

here's a tip: when you go to the dog track go out and watch the handlers walk them before they run and place a big chunk of money on the one that takes the biggest dump. has always worked for me.

Love the dogs... a little too much at times. Gulf Greyhound Park was a beautiful facility in League City, TX... down I-45 from Houston.

Was down one weeknight more than I'll admit going into the final race, an "A", when I Tri-Wheeled 1 dog over 2 dogs over the balance of the field.

My #1, an easy fav superdog, won...

My #2's, both mid-odds, finished in a dead heat for 2nd...

I went home even having learned a big lesson.

Wargo beats Tour!!! Wargo beats Tour!!!!! By one point after the Cody Parkey missed field goal!!!!!! What a game

LOL... as I posted on our league's message board...

"gotta love a HC that rushes his own K... Thanks, Chip"

post-24653-0-92813800-1442355880_thumb.jpgBrownsboard V week one was full of severe ass beatings. Even I the great one, Campbells Souperman took it hard. Like me 870 and Badnews still have sore asses today. I doubt I have ever had a team under perform like mine did this week. Like last year though I will lurk between the basement and middle and swoop in for the championship AGAIN :) All league members note after Wednesday all players not on rosters will become free agents. There will be no more need for waiver claims unless its a dropped player.

post-24653-0-92813800-1442355880_thumb.j

week one.jpgBrownsboard V week one was full of severe ass beatings. Even I the great one, Campbells Souperman took it hard. Like me 870 and Badnews still have sore asses today. I doubt I have ever had a team under perform like mine did this week. Like last year though I will lurk between the basement and middle and swoop in for the championship AGAIN :) All league members note after Wednesday all players not on rosters will become free agents. There will be no more need for waiver claims unless its a dropped player.

My team went off! If we had standard scoring I would have put up 180 easy. One of the best weeks Ive ever seen.

I lost all three Brownsboard leagues' games this first week.

Just letting my opponents know, that I'm just setting them up to

get overconfident, and then I start winning all the rest of our games.

I lost all three Brownsboard leagues' games this first week.

Just letting my opponents know, that I'm just setting them up to

get overconfident, and then I start winning all the rest of our games.

Same here, like most years by week 4 half of my starters will be waiver wire gold who propel me to my rightful place at the top

attachicon.gifweek one.jpgBrownsboard V week one was full of severe ass beatings. Even I the great one, Campbells Souperman took it hard. Like me 870 and Badnews still have sore asses today. I doubt I have ever had a team under perform like mine did this week. Like last year though I will lurk between the basement and middle and swoop in for the championship AGAIN :) All league members note after Wednesday all players not on rosters will become free agents. There will be no more need for waiver claims unless its a dropped player.

I can't believe I won with an autodrafted team.

Sorry, I'm late but here.

WEEK 1 League 3

My Helmet's 2Tight 101* 1-0-0 2nd place

Cleveland Steamers 98 0-1-0 6th place

Browns49 71 0-1-0 8th place

Badnews Browns 78* 1-0-0 4th place

Hard For Denard 82* 1-0-0 3rd place

Stewartcj1 74 0-1-0 7th place

Ballantyne Bruisers 113 0-1-0 5th place

why cant we win 191*** 1-0-0 1st place

BIGGEST BLOWOUT

why cant we win 191