THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2015

Zombo

How do you post screen Mik? I want to start posting the League V and Points league weekly standings.

You go to your league's standings page and take a screen shot. If u don't know how to do that just google it. Then you have to upload that file to a free file hosting site. You upload it there copy the direct link then post it into your Browns board post using the upload photo icon where you paste that direct link into. I know it sounds complicated but once you do it a couple of times it cake.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you post screen Mik? I want to start posting the League V and Points league weekly standings.

I'll get leagues I and IV updates up today as well, as the pick'ems and survior.

September was a lot of travel and business for me, but I'm on top of this shit now.

Zombo

With as many leagues as we have in fantasy football, we should set up a tiered system. All league champs are automatically entered in league 1, If you finish in the top half of a league you move up, bottom half move down, last place all go to league five. Something of that nature. Make it a chase to the all coveted League 1 trophy.

With as many leagues as we have in fantasy football, we should set up a tiered system. All league champs are automatically entered in league 1, If you finish in the top half of a league you move up, bottom half move down, last place all go to league five. Something of that nature. Make it a chase to the all coveted League 1 trophy.

I like that. Put all the first and second place teams in league One next year and down from there ... and then play your way up.

If it is feasible.

Z

I like that. Put all the first and second place teams in league One next year and down from there ... and then play your way up.

If it is feasible.

Z

You go to your league's standings page and take a screen shot. If u don't know how to do that just google it. Then you have to upload that file to a free file hosting site. You upload it there copy the direct link then post it into your Browns board post using the upload photo icon where you paste that direct link into. I know it sounds complicated but once you do it a couple of times it cake.

So I did that, saved them to desktop and then uploaded at filedropper. When I click the image icon and paste in the embed link it says the board doesnt allow the file format. Format is png. I also tried it as a jpeg. lol ready to smash the computer

So I did that, saved them to desktop and then uploaded at filedropper. When I click the image icon and paste in the embed link it says the board doesnt allow the file format. Format is png. I also tried it as a jpeg. lol ready to smash the computer

Same thing happened to me

When it uploads to your image hosting site it should give you a bunch of links and irks. You want to copy the 'direct link'. Then go to this site and use the image icon which will pop up a http: ________ where you just copy that direct link into.

Archived