THE BROWNS BOARD

God Bless our Browns offensive line - squealers to revert to seek out....

calfoxwc

No, every team does not have the mentality that they are going to

take out/DESTROY/DAMAGE an opposing qb's knee to make sure they win a playoff game

You can tiptoe throught the tulips all you want, but the steelers are very well known

to be a cheapshot to the playoffs football team around the NFL.

You don't like it - you're all wet in Egypt.

I didn't read the whole article, where does it say cheap shot the knees? And let's say it does say go knees that's the way the NFL rule book has taken the game. All some of you do is fucking cry.

The devil makes the steelers cheapshot....no....the NFL rule book....no.....

it's the steelers who made themselves do injuries to important player's heads,

and knees in important games.

Maybe the steelers employed a hypnotist all these years, and every season, they

have him hypnotize one or two of the steelers into thinking they are Tonya Harding,

and the next opponent's premier offensive player is Nancy Kerrigan.

That would explain a lot, like Troy Pollywannatutu's long hair....and effeminate behavior

in the steeler's lockerroom.......

The devil makes the steelers cheapshot....no....the NFL rule book....no.....

it's the steelers who made themselves do injuries to important player's heads,

and knees in important games.

At least they play in important games.

Maybe the steelers employed a hypnotist all these years, and every season, they

have him hypnotize one or two of the steelers into thinking they are Tonya Harding,

and the next opponent's premier offensive player is Nancy Kerrigan.

That would explain a lot, like Troy Pollywannatutu's long hair....and effeminate behavior

in the steeler's lockerroom.......

...or Brady Quinn's penchant for being photographed with other mens ballsacks in his hand?

Are we almost done with this thread?

So we have a Vag and a Trolling for Dick speaking on behalf of Pittsburgh.

As soon as the Steelers found out the NFL was going to start testing for HGH - Polly and Ike Taylor ran out of gas on the spot. Who knew? Cleveland fans. All of a sudden we're beating them by 21 points and our offense made Dick LeBeau's magic show disappear. Like I've said before, as soon as the season ended - testing for HGH caused more Steeler retirements in 1 year than ever seen before. That became the end of a Waltons episode:

Good Night John Boy!

Good Night Polly!

Good Night Worildsies!

Good Night Ikesies!

Good Night Keisel!

Good Night Mr LeBeau!

Sleep tight defense!

So we have a Vag and a Trolling for Dick speaking on behalf of Pittsburgh.

As soon as the Steelers found out the NFL was going to start testing for HGH - Polly and Ike Taylor ran out of gas on the spot. Who knew? Cleveland fans. All of a sudden we're beating them by 21 points and our offense made Dick LeBeau's magic show disappear. Like I've said before, as soon as the season ended - testing for HGH caused more Steeler retirements in 1 year than ever seen before. That became the end of a Waltons episode:

Good Night John Boy!

Good Night Polly!

Good Night Worildsies!

Good Night Ikesies!

Good Night Keisel!

Good Night Mr LeBeau!

Sleep tight defense!

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Jesus.

I suspect the defense will be better this season not worse, disagree? Let's bet.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. Jesus.

I suspect the defense will be better this season not worse, disagree? Let's bet.

Okay, I bet they're going to be worse. The NFL is still testing for HGH. That was easy. Next?

Okay, I bet they're going to be worse. The NFL is still testing for HGH. That was easy. Next?

What are we betting arm chair quarterback? 4 first round picks in the linebacking core. Heyward graded as one of the best 34 ends in the game. Tuitt showing the same kind of ability with mclendon and the mountain Daniel McCullers in the middle. William gay graded out inside the top 15 last year and cortez Allen has been tearing it up in camp. Shark has been in wait for Troy to hang them up and Mitchell won't need to cover for troys free lancing. All of which doesnt even mention the offense which should be the best in the league. What are we betting?

Oh and add in a constantly fresh James Harrison as he won't be asked to play full time snaps. I can't wait for the Browns skid marks this year.

What are we betting arm chair quarterback? 4 first round picks in the linebacking core. Heyward graded as one of the best 34 ends in the game. Tuitt showing the same kind of ability with mclendon and the mountain Daniel McCullers in the middle. William gay graded out inside the top 15 last year and cortez Allen has been tearing it up in camp. Shark has been in wait for Troy to hang them up and Mitchell won't need to cover for troys free lancing. All of which doesnt even mention the offense which should be the best in the league. What are we betting?

Oh and add in a constantly fresh James Harrison as he won't be asked to play full time snaps. I can't wait for the Browns skid marks this year.

Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelers

He'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

Plus they just traded for Brandon Boykin. Don't know anyone who doesn't love this signing.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000505792/article/eagles-trade-cb-brandon-boykin-to-steelersHe'll be a starter once hes mastered the technique of taking out the WRs knees lol.

Boykin would be a 2nd stringer if he played for the Browns.

No doubt...but if Boykin played for the Browns and I were Pettine, I'd experiment and start him vs. the Steelers.Antonio Brown pretty much owns your All-Pro.

You're only as good as your last game.

31 - 10 if I recall correctly.

Since the first half of the opening game in Puke Field last year, the Browns outscored them 55-13 by my math.

Let's see, 24-3 in second half of game one and then 31-10 in game two (a game that wasn't as close as the final score).

Voila, I believe that adds up to 55-13 in the last six quarters of play. That is the kind of ass pounding that Trolling for Dick and Vag have gotta love!

Since the first half of the opening game in Puke Field last year, the Browns outscored them 55-13 by my math.

Let's see, 24-3 in second half of game one and then 31-10 in game two (a game that wasn't as close as the final score).

Voila, I believe that adds up to 55-13 in the last six quarters of play. That is the kind of ass pounding that Trolling for Dick and Vag have gotta love!

All that pounding of the ass and your team still finished 7-9. I can only imagine if they finish .500. Naw, I can't.

Archived