THE BROWNS BOARD

This is why the police shoot black people.

WalterWhite

I guess the point of this is white people dont get into fights or something ?

The smell of denial is really strong here.

No that's not the point.

Your statement would have been better support by a video of white mobs fighting in public restaurants or public places.

The smell of denial is really strong here.

No that's not the point.

Your statement would have been better support by a video of white mobs fighting in public restaurants or public places.

What's the point then ? Denial of what ? So if I post a video of white people doing something, thetefore this is something all white people do ? That motorcycle gang shootout was in a restuarant (public place)

Once again, whats the point ?

Another socio patchic post by Stuarts alter, nice work. So you can find any number of videos of black people behaving badly, and those videos "somehow" count towards individual situations where often the police were completely out of line in what they did. But let's take this particular ruckus at burger kind, is the argument here that these people just deserved to be shot by police because of this fight? I would agree that if police show up and they would then try to attack them, different story. But I didn't see anything in the video warranting the death penalty. I don't even really know what the fight was about. Maybe some dude deserved to have his wig cracked I don't know. People definitely do things deserving of an ass beating worse than anyting I saw in that video.

Another socio patchic post by Stuarts alter, nice work.

Nice job at jumping to conclusions Mike. You really need to stop making assumptions and accusations by reading something that wasn't there. Where did I say I approve of cops shooting blacks?

Because I simply refuted a comment by Furious doesnt imply that I advocated cops shooting blacks you dim wit.

Archived