THE BROWNS BOARD

We have THE BEST defense in the league

WalterWhite

I think this year they move from good to elite. Would love Kruger to set the tone on the first series by flattening the QB. I don't care if it rains penalty flags - set the tone for toughness and let all opponents take notice!

I think this year they move from good to elite. Would love Kruger to set the tone on the first series by flattening the QB. I don't care if it rains penalty flags - set the tone for toughness and let all opponents take notice!

That might also set the tone for dumb decision making and undisciplined play..

Just stop the run first before you annoint everybody.

1. Must tackle better as a team will help stopping the run. First contact must hold up run. (YAC kills us in running stats) 2. Must force any QB to get the ball out with pressure and trust your DB's 1 on 1. 3. With depth stay fresh with D rotations and get them off the field. No way our D should be worn down in 4th quarter and sounds like Flip may have a O that can help also with field position and a boomer named Lee. 4. Not Staying Healthy kills your depth chart (wow we got this one) This change only is 3 W's with this schedule .Go Browns..

I hope they are.....

Was watching the running backs the other day and gotta say they looked VERY good.....West was ripping one after the other.....Crow gained yards consistently....Johnson flashed some too.....and Draughn looked like a starter....

I was pretty excited about all that......till I realized it was our run D that was trying to stop them.....

I was pretty excited about all that......till I realized it was our run D that was trying to stop them.....

Ouch. Far and away, our run D is my biggest concern. If we don't get it fixed, and I mean totally fixed, it's going to be a long frustrating year.

besides i doubt the D has the ok to knock the socks off any of our rbs.

and now the RB's are all nicked up and hurting......probably gonna be some extra red shirts in the back field the next coupla weeks...

May stifle some of the practice run D reps.....though we did sign 2 more RB's yesterday.....so maybe they are here just to get the stuffing knocked out of em......:)

and now the RB's are all nicked up and hurting......probably gonna be some extra red shirts in the back field the next coupla weeks...

May stifle some of the practice run D reps.....though we did sign 2 more RB's yesterday.....so maybe they are here just to get the stuffing knocked out of em...... :)

Adding on to this.....today Pettine spoke and sounded a little buggered that all the RB's were hurting.....says we cant get any proper practice in THE area we really need to get some proper practice.....

Run D needs reps......newer backs need reps.....short passing game needs reps....

Adding on to this.....today Pettine spoke and sounded a little buggered that all the RB's were hurting.....says we cant get any proper practice in THE area we really need to get some proper practice.....

Run D needs reps......newer backs need reps.....short passing game needs reps....

Yep. He didn't sound happy. He wants a run heavy O and most of his backs are injured. Hopefully none of them out long. Pryor was held out as well with a hammy after throwing some passes. I can't help but believe they are thinking of 2 QBs on the roster with him as an emergency

WE ARE STILL IN SHORTS, Pettine should be shitin. With team Health already. Our Defense must tackle better to stop the run and We want to Run the Football and Columbus is Friday. Good Grief Cleveland Brown..

Yep. He didn't sound happy. He wants a run heavy O and most of his backs are injured. Hopefully none of them out long. Pryor was held out as well with a hammy after throwing some passes. I can't help but believe they are thinking of 2 QBs on the roster with him as an emergency

Not a bad idea if the Browns are on QB #3 they'll be drafting in top 3 next season.

But in classic pettine "call the league and cancel the season" cause we can't fix all the holes in the bucket they were left. but damn close. Stay Tuned. ( haslem, if you f**k farmer or pettine in the next 2 years, the browns board will be at your house before you can get out of town.) Trust It..

Archived