THE BROWNS BOARD

Media ignoring "planned parenthood" sales of baby organs

calfoxwc

This is just sickening. Who owns the leftist media anyways, for this to be

so consistent across the board???

I'm forwarding you an urgent message from the Media Research Center that I thought would be of interest to you.

John Philip Sousa IV
MRC_Action_header_7-15.jpg

Planned Parenthood’s atrocities have stirred America’s collective conscience.

Shocking undercover videos confirm the organization’s cold hearted disregard for human life. By any moral standard, Planned Parenthood’s practice of harvesting baby parts for profit is immoral and grotesque.

But the number one abortion mill in the country has a powerful ally shielding it from Americans’ outrage:

The so-called “news” media.

As the chief propagandists for all the Left’s causes, including abortion, the liberal media are frantically spinning this shocking scandal to protect Planned Parenthood.

The Media Research Center has extensively documented the two pronged strategy the media are employing to save Planned Parenthood’s damaged reputation: distorting the truth and outright censorship.

Our analysis proving the media’s complicity in defending Planned Parenthood has been picked up by multiple media outlets, including the O’Reilly Factor.

plannedParenthoodEmail.jpg

But to defeat the media propagandists on this critical front, we need your immediate help.

By signing our petition holding the media accountable for their shameful attempted cover up of the biggest scandal to rock the abortion industry since Kermit Gosnell’s murder trial, you will help bring to light the collusion between the media and the abortion industry.

This is critical to our efforts to reveal the truth about Planned Parenthood to millions of Americans.

Thank you for taking the time to sign this all important petition exposing the liberal media’s role in advancing the pro-abortion agenda.

Sincerely,

The MRC Action Team

signPetitionBtn.jpg

The 'news' is nothing more then left wing propaganda. They pick and choose what they will cover, and then gloss over anything they don't approve of. News is now just an opinion piece. Instead of just reporting on events, they chose what to cover and give opinions (always left leaning except for fair and balanced Fox).

It's not the "left wing" that's burying this. It's the huge corporations that are invested in bio medical research. They pay the bills for a lot of these networks. I mean FOX isn't really blowing the horn on this like you would think. I think there's a nationwide gag order cause this is bigger business than we even know.

Of course it's the leftists. plannedbabymurderingsellingtheirorganshood even

went to court to stop the release ot the tapes

that SHOW THEM SPEAKING.

And their chosen liberal judge went with it.

And Obamao won't even discuss whether or not he plans to watch the tapes.

He doesn't give a damn - he's supported pba since always.

It's not the "left wing" that's burying this. It's the huge corporations that are invested in bio medical research. They pay the bills for a lot of these networks. I mean FOX isn't really blowing the horn on this like you would think. I think there's a nationwide gag order cause this is bigger business than we even know.

A simple Google would have kept you from looking like an low information simpleton again. FOX has been all over this story.

And nice try with the "its all about the money" rhetoric. The left wing is burying this because coverage would undermine their pro abortion agenda period.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=fox+news+planned+parenthood

Archived