THE BROWNS BOARD

First GOP debate Thurs in LIVE IN CLEVELAND

blowe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump saying he avoids tax - though not a surprise - will further alienate about 40% fof the vote. He'd better be pretty damn on point on the rest of the topics if he wants to win and I don't think he will unite the swing voters enough.

He could win the candidacy, but if the core decide he's too loud mouthed and a liability, he has no chance..

Fwiw, if you think Obama has damaged the US reputation around the civilised world (he hasn't) then wait til trump has a go.

WTF do you know? Your a fucking Brit.

Democrats elected Obama with no experience. No qualifications. No details on his pie in the sky plans and then they have him a nobel leave prize for being partially black. Then they elecred him again and now they want you to believe he's a historically great president and now suddenly trump has to have things like experience and qualifications and details?

Democrats elected Obama with no experience. No qualifications. No details on his pie in the sky plans and then they have him a nobel leave prize for being partially black. Then they elecred him again and now they want you to believe he's a historically great president and now suddenly trump has to have things like experience and qualifications and details?

Obama did have political experience, not saying that's good or bad. And every Presidential candidate has "pie in the sky" plans, did we forget "no new taxes"? And I don't know if anybody in here considers him a "historically great" President. I do think the economy is better than what he inherited. I was never a fan of the occupancy of Iraq which is winding down. I'm for alternative energy initiatives, which he has pushed. And I'm for National Healthcare, which I think he missed on. I don't agree with Student Loan forgiveness. I wished there would be more of a conversation on solving the ever growing consumerism of our economy.

Actually student loan forgiveness is one of the few things I think should be explored. We pay far out the ass to go to colleges that should really not cost us this much

I agree but I'd rather see State schools get more funding than just forgiving debt.

As for his pie in the sky-ness vs other presidents do you remember his campaign slogan?

Not saying he didn't set lofty goals but they all do. That's how they get votes. Not many people would vote for the "I have to raise taxes to pay for social welfare programs because our job market can't handle any additional supply"

Huckabee wants to take society back 50 years

Carson looked out of his element (and still, the Young Earth Thing)

Kasich did well, and actually had a reasonable answer to the same sex marriage question

Bush did a good job as well in my opinion.

Trump started strong, kept getting hammered, then started to fade

Cruz looked full of himself

Paul wasnt awful

Rubio wasnt bad either

Christie kept making 9/11 shout outs to try to score brownie points

Walkler was meh.

A lot of what you'd expect. Muslims are scary. Life totally begins at conception. Less taxes. More military spending. Boo Obama. Etc

Hell, it was mostly a "try to shit on Hilary Clinton" contest

Archived