THE BROWNS BOARD

First GOP debate Thurs in LIVE IN CLEVELAND

blowe

I'm thinking a Carson-Huckabee/Fiorina ticket. A lot of folks were impressed with both of them.

Cal, I think this is more wishful thinking than actual results. The polling after the debate have been strongly showing in favor of Trump (horrible) on Fox and other conservative sites. Carson doesn't appear to be a big blustery moron so he won't be able to get the fanfare needed to win the nomination.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard the Hillary will choose Pelosi as her running mate. Can you imagine what a fuck story that would be? Two way past post menopausal women in charge.

That would be very sportmanlike of Hillary to do that. Why? Cause that would be like saying to the reps, hey this was gonna be a landslide so let's make this interesting. Yeah right.

Probably, yeah.

If we're going to invest though, I want to invest in the engineers, scientists, economists, etc. Not English majors and theater majors. But I can easily see how people wouldn't like that.

I would invest in the medical field as well but not law.

Imagine they stink that would raise.

WSS

Why do you think Paul comes off like a puss? ANd yeah Kasich was very appealing to me. Sad to say I didn't know much about him nor really ever heard him talk before last night....and he's my governor.

And Kasich was appealing to Rush Limbaugh as well, so you may as well put a gun in your mouth and kill your worthless self.

Archived