THE BROWNS BOARD

Perfect timing, Obamao's DOINJustice

calfoxwc

So you didn't get the point as usual.

The DOJ is refusing to investigate Higgardly.

Be quiet long enough to try to get the freakin point....

So you didn't get the point as usual.

The DOJ is refusing to investigate Higgardly.

Be quiet long enough to try to get the freakin point....

That's it's own seperate problem you muppet. You act as if certain things are inconsequential until it suits you, then it's the end of the world. If two democrats were getting investigated for this you'd be all over it digging up pictures from their youth taken with little colored boys, which would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama was in on it with them.

So you guys didn't read the part where the R senator got busted and admitted he received payments from these guys? But the people investigating the crimes are the corrupt? In what world?

You epitomize the classic liberal with that redirection. What the fuck is the matter with you boy?

Whether or not the R senator admitted to receiving payments is beside the point. Yes, it is corruption when no time is wasted investigating one side, while the other side gets a pass.

That is the point you should be arguing you illiterate half wit buffoon.

You epitomize the classic liberal with that redirection. What the fuck is the matter with you boy?

Whether or not the R senator admitted to receiving payments is beside the point. Yes, it is corruption when no time is wasted investigating one side, while the other side gets a pass.

That is the point you should be arguing you illiterate half wit buffoon.

So,cal posts a story about some reps admitting to campaign fraud, then starts talking about clinton, and Cleve is redirecting? Ok.

So,cal posts a story about some reps admitting to campaign fraud, then starts talking about clinton, and Cleve is redirecting? Ok.

I facepalm at this board more than anywhere I've ever been on the internet. I really don't know what planet some of these dudes are on. I'm beginning to think the internet is much much more than we've been told...like some kind of quantum bridge to parallel universe's.

And isn't the FBI investigating Clinton? So as long as Clinton wasn't getting investigated you can't bring up other people on some pretty serious charges? Ok. And we wonder why the republic is faltering. I give a fuck about Hillary, if they find out she did no good than off with her....but we can't be giving other people a pass. This investigation into the Paul campaign is also YEARS old. So this isn't some recent decision to railroad some guys while leaving Hillary untouched...as some of you SO DESPERATELY want to believe.

DOJ.

Cleve, the DOJ is the dept of justice. Remember Holder? Lynch? Obamo's cronies?

Dense as concrete, you are.

1. Will the Department of Justice investigate Hillary...
    personalliberty.com/will-department-justice...

... presidential candidate Hillary Clinton following reports ... Department of Justiceinvestigate Hillary Clinton’s ... to refuse to ‘bear ...

2. ... released the following statement in response to the Department of Justice's letterrefusing to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate ... Clinton ...

DOJ.

Cleve, the DOJ is the dept of justice. Remember Holder? Lynch? Obamo's cronies?

Dense as concrete, you are.

1. Will the Department of Justice investigate Hillary...
    personalliberty.com/will-department-justice...

... presidential candidate Hillary Clinton following reports ... Department of Justiceinvestigate Hillary Clinton’s ... to refuse to ‘bear ...

2. ... released the following statement in response to the Department of Justice's letterrefusing to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate ... Clinton ...

Does it matter who investigates her? Wouldn't you rather have the FBI do it anyway? Is it possible for the sake of not looking like a wax over they chose a dept to investigate this with as little links to the current admin as possible? Why would you do that you might ask? Well...in the very likely inevitable outcome that this doesn't go anywhere, republicans can't claim that it was a biased dept that investigated her. Otherwise you'd hear goofs like Cruz claiming that it was a BS investigation by the DOJ. This way, when they don't find shit, it's case closed. And they won't find shit, not because I like her but I know her and willy are tried and true DC operators. She's Teflon.

You misunderstand. The DOJ is NOT doing justice regarding higgardly, but they

ARE for the republican.

DOINJ hypocrisy, and corrupt partisanship.

Do try to think before you post....the same thing twice.

Ah calfoxnews, you are a simple person sometimes. Clearly it was an extremely witty pun on the doj, worthy of any 12 year old, but rest assured, it didn't fool me and I understood the point.

Archived