THE BROWNS BOARD

Does ANYBODY on this forum support Obamao's Iran Deal?

calfoxwc

I'm sure Crissy and our resident Michael Moore alter Cleve will manage to find some crevice, some opening they can sidle into in order to defend their guy Obama.....then act as though they won.

ask hitlery this question and she falls flat on her sword for the party....

the smart answer for her would be a resounding loud NO!

but too bad for the likes of her followers here.... shes a shill for the feminists and effeminate alike

I'm all in for a deal with Iran, not sure if THIS particular deal is right or not. I'm smart enough to see through the ayatollahs bluster...unlike most of you. He "has" to say those things and it's with full agreement with the west. He cannot be seen as sleeping with the American devil right? What's in it for us is that Iran becomes the main counterweight to a Sunni caliphate. Seriously, why is that not obvious to most of you? We've done what we've always done in that region, hitch our wagon to what we perceive as the lesser of evils.

I made a deal with the squirrels in my yard yesterday. I promised them if they wouldn't get into the bird feeders then Id, well, I'm not sure what......but...

Anyway it looks pretty good even though they said they had to approve any inspection of the particular bird feeder a month in advance.

My cat thinks I'm a fucking idiot.

WSS

I made a deal with the squirrels in my yard yesterday. I promised them if they wouldn't get into the bird feeders then Id, well, I'm not sure what......but...

Anyway it looks pretty good even though they said they had to approve any inspection of the particular bird feeder a month in advance.

My cat thinks I'm a fucking idiot.

WSS

You do see your cats rather nefarious interest here though right? He's got some skin in this game is what i'm saying, and it's entirely self serving. lmao

I've had three mice in my house the past few years. Lets just say they made a bad choice by visiting after my cat found them.

they are certainly efficient rodent control aren't they? Grew up watching 3 Siamese dispatch the local neighborhood fauna with unrelenting ruthlessness and efficiency. `Put 300-400lbs on them and it was "exactly" like watching a Nature doc.

I don't know if the story was true but I read a few years back where Obama had threatened to shoot down any Israeli jets flying over Iraq to bomb nuclear sites in Iran. He should have encouraged Israel and given them any military equipment they needed to do it. it would not only benefit Israel but that whole region to keep Iran from having nuclear weapons.

Also Iran with ICBM's will be a threat worldwide including the "great satan" in their eyes the United States. And these fanatics will use their nuclear weapons unlike the Soviet Union and the United States where assured mutual destruction has kept reasonable people from using nuclear weapons.

The problem is you can't keep them from getting a nuke. Russia is probably the most responsible for letting know how out there, but we also have blame cause a lot if not most of their physicists working on their nuclear tech were western trained. Our uni's have been a revolving door for Chinese and middle eastern graduates and money. The know how and tech is too easy now. I highly doubt Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes, Israel would have trumpeted that out through our media (which they control) the very next day. Would be awesome if its true cause it would be the first American president to put his foot down with those flaming cocksuckers who undermine every good thing ever tried in the region.

Do we have a huge problem today with radical Judaism chopping off heads and committing acts of terrorism worldwide? When did Israel take American citizens and hold them as prisoners? I get tired of all those Israelis chanting "death to America" don't you? Under the weak and incompetent Obama administration our enemies do not fear us and our allies don 't trust us (and for good reason). What foreign policy achievement has Obama accomplished? Ending the war in Iraq? Just pulling all the troops out and walking away is the reason we are having to go back again. Obama didn't listen to his military commanders to leave a residual force behind. We take down Khadaffi in Libya and just left the country in chaos. Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Do we have a huge problem today with radical Judaism chopping off heads and committing acts of terrorism worldwide? When did Israel take American citizens and hold them as prisoners? I get tired of all those Israelis chanting "death to America" don't you? Under the weak and incompetent Obama administration our enemies do not fear us and our allies don 't trust us (and for good reason). What foreign policy achievement has Obama accomplished? Ending the war in Iraq? Just pulling all the troops out and walking away is the reason we are having to go back again. Obama didn't listen to his military commanders to leave a residual force behind. We take down Khadaffi in Libya and just left the country in chaos. Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

What do you suggest for Libya ? The US was basically the Sharia Air Force for the extreme islamist and warlords who now rule.Policy to overthrow the dictator started well before Obama came along.

What do you suggest for Libya ? The US was basically the Sharia Air Force for the extreme islamist and warlords who now rule.Policy to overthrow the dictator started well before Obama came along

We should have stayed out of Libya. Didn't we learn anything from toppling Hussein? Although in Iraq Colin Powell was right when he said if we broke it we bought it and owned it. It took a number of years, losses of thousands of American lives and billions of dollars but we did finally secure Iraq only to see Obama pull all the troops out and large parts of the country fall into ISIS hands. We should have stayed out of Iraq to start with but after going to war we had an obligation to see it through so that all the Iraqi cities that American soldiers lost their lives over and liberated would not be for nothing.

Except for going to war there is nothing that can be done about Libya now. We should have stayed out. As bad as Khadaffi was he was better than what is in place now.

I'm ok with anything that slows the inevitable. Funny hypocrisy that the only country to use nuclear weapons against a foreign power is telling the rest of the world not to do it.

That's not at all hypocrisy.

Here's a good video for low info out of touch folks like you.

Archived