THE BROWNS BOARD

Aldon Smith arrested for DUI, hit and run, and vandalism.

WalterWhite

And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.

The dude might go to fucking prison, this has nothing to do with PC.

He's got a world of talent and ten cent brain like many others (Blackmon, Pacman, Gordon, and many others)

Who cares. We could still use him. He's only 25. He's pretty adamant the DUI is not legit, so we should be talking about a lot less.

Gordon was pretty adamant his drug offenses weren't legit either, yet here we are. To want this dude on the Browns is absurd to even think about, he honestly needs professional mental health help.

why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

Welcome to Canada. Maybe Sam's can get you across the boarder legally.. Legally, Google it. You got all the time you need now. Sad with all that talent.

why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.

Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.

I'm pretty content with Kruger, Bryant, Solomon and Orchard. I mean if a real stud came free that wasn't a mental case than yeah you'd take a look at that. But look at how disuptive Gordon was and the team generally liked him. No one will like Smith. Nobody liked him in SF and they'll like him even less here. He won't last a season. He's really literally makes Josh Gordon look like a model NFL player.

I hear Ray Rice is available.

Low risk, high reward.

We have the cap space and we don't NEED him. If he fucks up, he's gone. If he stays straight, he can be a great weapon. We either benefit from having him or we are right back in the same boat we were prior to signing him.

It's the same model New England uses. Sign talented players at cost and make them fit into your team culture. If they don't, get rid of them.

How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?

Archived