THE BROWNS BOARD

Good riddance Jon Stewart

StinkHole

Yeah. I hate how the only young people get brainwashed by biased, political shit......

It's just easier than before they have much life experience. As years go by people become more informed on how things actually work. That's all.

Remember there is a young Republican contingent in colleges as well. Usually the two sides rise and fall generation by generation.

WSS

Actually if you think about it for a minute, and I don't have any facts and figures just a hunch, but in general do you think conservative kids are more likely to go into fields like medicine mathematics science Engineering etc? And liberal kids might be more drawn to say, Theater, English literature, creative writing, art history? Just a guess.

WSS

Young conservatives are wise beyond their years

Young liberals are dumb, foolish and inexperienced

Of course.

The only difference with what Rush Limbaugh does and Jon Stewart did was Jon Stewart was funny, and Rush is not funny

And that's because you don't like Rush.

WSS

But it's the same schtick. Regardless of who's doing it

Your point?

WSS

My point is Stewart and Limbaugh are no different.

But I don't see people saying Rush brainwashed a generation.

I stand corrected.

I didn't realize there were people dumb enough to take Rush that seriously.

I would have jon stewarts supposed "brainwashing" any day over the kind of right wing gutter scum trash that taught that kid to sing a song titled ain't no homo's gonna make it heaven. At least in the world brainfucked by Jon Stewart people wouldn't be perfect obviously but they would by and large be decent, kind and ultimately respectful people. Right wing whackjobs in this country are flirting with becoming some of the worst people in the world not flying an Isis flag. I mean look how you all dutifully felate a man to the root who talks about women like Trump does...even calls conservative women who "dare" stand up to him, bimbo's and hoores. And you all take his cock down your throats like spineless little jellyfish without an ounce of masculine essence. You've essentially all been neutered. Physical, intellectual and spiritual geldings.

Actually if you think about it for a minute, and I don't have any facts and figures just a hunch, but in general do you think conservative kids are more likely to go into fields like medicine mathematics science Engineering etc? And liberal kids might be more drawn to say, Theater, English literature, creative writing, art history? Just a guess.

WSS

All of these hard science jobs are out on the coasts, which are reknowned liberal bastions. Does that answer your query? You think the more "conservative" the kid, the more he's going to gravitate towards science's that contradict what he's been raised on his whole youth?

All of these hard science jobs are out on the coasts, which are reknowned liberal bastions. Does that answer your query? You think the more "conservative" the kid, the more he's going to gravitate towards science's that contradict what he's been raised on his whole youth?

So do you think I'm wrong or are you just talking out your ass?

WSS

So do you think I'm wrong or are you just talking out your ass?

WSS

I didn't see you offer an opinion...just asking which do people think is the case. If you think that the more conservative you are the more you're drawn to the higher math and physics science's...than you don't understand the creative chastity belt that an ultra conserative upbringing imposes on a young persons mind. Those people are proven to go more the business routes, making money..screwing people over etc, etc.

Archived