THE BROWNS BOARD

Arian Foster: The Anti Tebow

MLD Woody

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13369076/houston-texans-arian-foster-goes-public-not-believing-god

I missed this article a few days ago. It is a good read. It is also good for Foster to go public I think.

How long until this thread gets moved?

Lately, he's more of a Yao Ming in the sense of more fragile than agile. Made in China - stayed on sidelines.

His unofficial Muslim name in Houston is Bin Injured.

I missed this article a few days ago. It is a good read. It is also good for Foster to go public I think.

am I missing something here?.....a news story simply saying somebody doesnt believe in God?.....

you think it was important for him to go public????....why?......who cares?

am I missing something here?.....a news story simply saying somebody doesnt believe in God?.....

you think it was important for him to go public????....why?......who cares?

No kidding...

what's getting me right now, is that there are a lot of people making a big deal out of this. I figured it would be common.

Very cool to read his comments about God impacting sports games and hows thats complete bullshit. Im a non believer but also like him am aware of the good things and positive impact religion gives to people and their lives. It's a healthy thing for our sanity to have faith and comfort in something so passionately. Its just others like Foster and myself see things quite differently, and thats ok also. People need and rely on vastly different things to be happy in life.

Fascinating read.

Stupid,

"look at me, I disagree, so I'm a victim and proud of it !"

weird.

waste of space. Woody's good at that.

For that matter, most all of us never went around bragging about Tebow being anybodies hero.

Very cool to read his comments about God impacting sports games and hows thats complete bullshit. Im a non believer but also like him am aware of the good things and positive impact religion gives to people and their lives. It's a healthy thing for our sanity to have faith and comfort in something so passionately. Its just others like Foster and myself see things quite differently, and thats ok also. People need and rely on vastly different things to be happy in life.

Fascinating read.

Thank you!

I am happy to see at least one other sane person here exists and can read the article without shitting their pants

Archived