THE BROWNS BOARD

FOX News, Trump, Megyn and the Vagina Wars

StinkHole

You could see there was blood coming out of her (Megyn Kelly) eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. - Trump

Backlash resulting from Trumps statement coming from everywhere.

Your opinion on the questions asked by the FOX panel. So much for the libtard myth that FOX is in bed with rep politicians.

The Demo debate needs to be conducted by a fair and balanced FOX as well.

Otherwise, the toughest question for Hillary from a left biased panel would amount to what her favorite ice cream flavor is.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-disinvited-from-conservative-event-over-remark-on-megyn-kelly.html?_r=0

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.

Because he's Donald Trump, everyone assumes Trump implied she was menstrating.

Could this be what Trump was saying?:
You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever...eyes, ears, mouth, nose, every pore in her body.

It's possible.

What would save Trump here is if he could prove he directed this same line toward a male.

Well, it didn't take long for Trump to merit what some of us say about him.

He's like a firecracker going off, you never know where the shred of paper

will fall.

All of you are lined up on your knees infront of him waiting for him to jerk off in your mouths. It's the only explanation i have for why he's still polling as high as he is. Otherwise I can't fathom how any of you think he has a chance of beating, at this point, anyone in the democratic party. If Obama could run for a 3rd time he'd walk into Trumps office and kick his feet up on his desk while grabbing his wife's ass. Bernie Sanders would make Trump walk around with his cock tucked. The beating Trump is going to take in the general election may very well sink the Rep party. Lindsey Graham, whom i usually don't agree with, got it right when he said we've crossed the rubicon where everything Trump does from now on is reflected on us. He's right. It's almost like Trump is doing it deliberately too. Which is something you should all carefully consider as to "why" that might be....here's a pic for you.....http://therobblackshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/TRUMP-CLINTONS-1024x662.jpg

Think that's Trump "just" being political? Bullshit, he's chums with these people. Chummy chummy.

debate: noun

a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly , in which opposing arguments are put forward.

Based on the above definition, what occurred Thursday night wasn't a debate. It was more like a panel of

too-clever-by-half "moderators" asking gotcha questions of each particular candidate who were there to

recite their particular talking points. I was stupidly hoping to see an actual debate of policy but got the usual B.S.

And then the moderators asked questions from Facebook of the "Has god every spoken to your and what did he say" variety.

Ridiculous.

All of you are lined up on your knees infront of him waiting for him to jerk off in your mouths. It's the only explanation i have for why he's still polling as high as he is. Otherwise I can't fathom how any of you think he has a chance of beating, at this point, anyone in the democratic party. If Obama could run for a 3rd time he'd walk into Trumps office and kick his feet up on his desk while grabbing his wife's ass. Bernie Sanders would make Trump walk around with his cock tucked. The beating Trump is going to take in the general election may very well sink the Rep party. Lindsey Graham, whom i usually don't agree with, got it right when he said we've crossed the rubicon where everything Trump does from now on is reflected on us. He's right. It's almost like Trump is doing it deliberately too. Which is something you should all carefully consider as to "why" that might be....here's a pic for you.....http://therobblackshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/TRUMP-CLINTONS-1024x662.jpg

Think that's Trump "just" being political? Bullshit, he's chums with these people. Chummy chummy.

So are you just lying on your back grinning like an ape, eyes half-lidded watching hillary clinton frantically rub her fishy snatch and waiting for her to squirt in your mouth then?

So are you just lying on your back grinning like an ape, eyes half-lidded watching hillary clinton frantically rub her fishy snatch and waiting for her to squirt in your mouth then?

Find me "one" singular post where I've stated how awesome Hillary is and that I think she's gonna be a great president and just what this country needs. Go on find it, i'll be waiting. That's the difference. Some of you are swallowing Trumps hog like sprung little cheerleaders.

Find me "one" singular post where I've stated how awesome Hillary is and that I think she's gonna be a great president and just what this country needs. Go on find it, i'll be waiting. That's the difference. Some of you are swallowing Trumps hog like sprung little cheerleaders.

I'm a better creative writer than you. Face the facts.

Archived