THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Brown given memorial by Police Officers

Liberals ENRAGED After ‘Police Officers’ Facebook Page Posts This ‘Memorial’ For Michael Brown

by Top Right News on August 9, 2015 in Uncategorized

by Brian Hayes | Top Right News

A popular page on Facebook, entitled ‘Police Officers,’ recently posted a controversial memorial of Michael Brown, the teen who was killed last year by a cop in Ferguson, Missouri.

mike-brown-memorial.jpg

The fake memorial reads:

There once was a thug named Brown

Who bum-rushed a cop with a frown

Six bullets later

He met his creator

Then his homies burnt down the town

The Facebook page’s administrator page wrote in the comments section

Mike Brown chose his path, one that has lead this country into complete divisiveness. He’s not a martyr, he was a thug, who robbed a clerk and then made the adult choice to fight a cop, of which he intended to murder.

Mike Brown and his cronies have been responsible for the perpetuation of a movement founded in thuggery and lies.

At the end of the day, the person truly responsible for the killing of Mike Brown is Mike Brown himself.

As a reminder: Despite what the Black Lives Matter activists would have you believe,Michael Brown was not Rosa Parks.

“Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” never happened. Michael Brown was not a mere “unarmed Black youth” murdered by “racist” police. He was never “shot in the back.” He was a strong-arm robber of a convenience store, who violently attacked a police officer, and tried to take his gun, before being shot dead.

This is not opinion. It is the finding both of the St. Louis County Grand Juryand of the race-baiting former Attorney General Eric Holder, who after months of stoking the racial flames (figurative and literal) in Ferguson, Missouri, later admitted the “Hands Up” mantra was “false.”

I agree that michael brown was not deserving of this. I don't understand how Eric Garner got some mild protests and this black lady barely got a word out of the press..http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/25/woman-punched-on-film-by-california-highway-patrol-officer-reaches-15m/...but a kid who reached into a cops car and tried to wrest his gun away from him got riots for days. I really don't understand the world. Why is Darren Wilson getting death threats but nothing about the cop in the video or the rat faced weasel who practiced his Brazilian jiu jitsu on Eric Garner.

I agree that michael brown was not deserving of this. I don't understand how Eric Garner got some mild protests and this black lady barely got a word out of the press..http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/25/woman-punched-on-film-by-california-highway-patrol-officer-reaches-15m/...but a kid who reached into a cops car and tried to wrest his gun away from him got riots for days. I really don't understand the world. Why is Darren Wilson getting death threats but nothing about the cop in the video or the rat faced weasel who practiced his Brazilian jiu jitsu on Eric Garner.

Good thing there's FOX News huh Cleve?

...and the reason why you don't understand is because you're not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Recall the lack of outrage in South Carolina where a black guy fleeing on foot was shot in the back by a cop.

It was because wrongdoing in this case was clear, as was the Garner case, as in this case of the cop punching the bitch...all on video.

The Michael Brown case, the Freddie Gray case in Baltimore, and although not involving cops, the Travon Martin case...were not recorded on video.

When the recorded fatal shooting of a fleeing man in South Carolina brought instant condemnation by whites and blacks alike, and by the most conservative as well as the most liberal commentators, that moment of mutual understanding was very fleeting, as if mutual understanding were something to be avoided, as a threat to a vision of “us against them” that was more popular.

You should read more of Thomas Sowell, you will learn a lot.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417899/it-isnt-legacy-slavery-caused-social-breakdown-ghetto-communities-thomas-sowell

That's right, in thuggary mutual understanding is to be avoided. Never let a crisis go to waste, take advantage of it to release your pent up anger at society...a good excuse to loot, vandalize and burn the fuckin town down.

Archived