THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone else get the feeling...

MLD Woody

I hate dumb inner city black people like I hate dumb rural whites. Poverty coupled with stupidity churns out generations of dumbasses raised by other dumbasses.

This is it.... Yet, you can't say that because you are racist. My wife and I had the same discussion. I don't like idiots; whites, blacks, asian, latino, etc., If you can't live in a society with rules and laws that are designed to protect individual rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, then either educate yourself on your damn ignorance or move to North Korea.

But if you call out a black person for their idiocy, your racist.

Woody, what you are noticing, I think, is this president has encouraged racial divisiveness

more and more, and as he has had more time to divide us, the racial thing has become

prominent. Look, since early on, he openly and flagrantly took the side of the black professor,

and said that the white police acted stupidly. Then the facts came out, and he invited both to

the WH to try to smooth over the mistake. And never admitted it was a mistake. And he

has continually kept doing it. Intentionally.

Of course people all over our country are noticing, and voicing opinions about it. This president is

a powerful institgator.

yeah woody's on to something. It's like a pressure valve that's finally being released. I mean they just couldn't take one more term of a "demographically significant" president. It's just too much for their racist, bigoted and misogynistic selves.

Black, gay, Muslim yes, a woman Obama is not.

At least you were being sarcastic with that post and not the usual a-hole .

Archived