THE BROWNS BOARD

More protesters getting ran over. I love watching this

WalterWhite

I don't subscribe to the stupid "of color" pc bullshit. White people are the most diverse colored people of all. We have brown black red and blonde hair. We have blue green brown hazel and grey eyes occurring naturally. We are pink and tan and white and light brown. Except in a very rare instance where they are partially white they're varying shades of brown with brown skin black hair and brown eyes.

It's about to get real in Ferguson, good ole boys with assault rifles are starting to show up to protect people's property. Good for them. The Ferg people are dirt bags, there's real incidents to be concerned about...not Michael Brown. I don't get it, they act like their black jesus was shot but some black lady in CA gets ground and pounded by a cop..nothin, at least she got paid.

I did that once. Was driving through downtown Kent at night,

and there were drunken anti war asswipe protesters and I was

behind another car at a stoplight. They started rocking our cars, pounding

on the hood, roof, and sides of our cars.... sounded like "Drumline"....

I thought they were trying to tip us over. I mean, there were

hundreds of them in the street screaming "death to the pigs" and

to America, etc etc...

The car in front slowly tried to go at the green light, but ended up at

the curb, so many people were pushing their car. while rocking,

and decided to rev up the old Belaire three speed, and they realized

I was going to take off, and they scattered.

And I took off. I didn't hit anyone - they scattered, but I figured it was

self-defense at that point.

They were attacking my metallic maroon Belaire. It was on.

Years ago there was some abortion protests down here at PP that were getting out of hand, and of course my g/f had gotten preg so within the week were heading down there and I remember getting geared up that morning...if you touch my car I will kick a field with my front bumper and you will be the ball. Luckily for at least one of em they stopped their protests the day before.

You can protest anything you want, but even if it's something I agree with...you can't stop traffic or fuck with people like that. If I was around during Nam I absolutely would have protested that ridiculous excursion of American foreign policy ineptitude. But I would have never thought of going into the street and fucking with people's lives like that. In doing so you turn people off to your cause, wtf is wrong with people?

the problem with what that dude did is that his car wasn't being directly attacked so it's gonna be hard in court to say I "had" to floor it. So he got his car jacked up and is also gonna get sued to shit and back. I saw other cars skirting around the edges and getting through. While I agree with the sentiment, in the end it was a bad call for him.

Archived